ADZ2EM

Jul 20, 2021
What does VIP cheat code do?
Fundamentally, and notwithstanding the underlying principles of the game mechanics employed here, by the developers, taken as a whole, and not to be confused with earlier iterations of the same, overall systems written by those possessed of great agency, it ... lets you cheat ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

tronanon1982

Nov 11, 2017
How to complete this task?

View attachment 1463409
Ходить на свидания с Корой (пикник). Кора вызывается через телефон (чат). И когда она скажет что точно Вас любит и у тебя станет выбор серьезные отношения или свободные (я выбрал серьезные). То при следующей встречи заговори опять о диске и Кора отдаст нам диск.
Go on dates with Cora (picnic). Cora is called through the phone (chat). And when she says that she loves you for sure and you will have a choice between a serious relationship or an open one (I chose a serious one). Then at the next meeting, talk again about the disk and Cora will give us the disk.

Reactions: PseudoLIC

PseudoLIC

Oct 13, 2020
Ходить на свидания с Корой (пикник). Кора вызывается через телефон (чат). И когда она скажет что точно Вас любит и у тебя станет выбор серьезные отношения или свободные (я выбрал серьезные). То при следующей встречи заговори опять о диске и Кора отдаст нам диск.
Go on dates with Cora (picnic). Cora is called through the phone (chat). And when she says that she loves you for sure and you will have a choice between a serious relationship or an open one (I chose a serious one). Then at the next meeting, talk again about the disk and Cora will give us the disk.
О, ты русский, прикольно, да чёт я через телефон не могу её вызвать, уже вроде всё перепробовал, но спасибо.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
I prefer not to get involved in arguments on the Internet. But damn it!
I do not know English. BUT I allowed myself to translate the biggest comment - I felt that the person was writing from the heart.
And how much I was disappointed!
So much so that I got into the translator to send you my words of support.
Dear developer, I tried the free version of your game because I can't afford the paid version and having a lot of gaming experience, I boldly declare - your product is a MASTERPIECE! Your efforts, ideas, and development skills should be evaluated at the highest level! Your game has sunk into my soul! There are bugs in your game, the auto-translator is bad, but copes with its work, part of the city is not finished... BUT SO WHAT?! Bugs are quite easily treated by animation of a doll \ bicycle, an auto-translator conveys the plot and I understand what it's about, part of the city is WORKING, yes it's unfinished, but it can be used.
These nuances, and I can't call them otherwise, practically do not affect the gameplay. And that's why the game is catchy.
I want to play it because the plot is interesting
I want to play it because the characters are alive, I feel them and empathize with them.
I want to play it because there are so many interesting features in it that a large developer company cannot boast of nowadays.
I want to play it because I feel the developer's work, I feel his involvement in this small world and it delights!

Dear Developer!
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your project!
I sincerely wish you success!
And please don't give up seeing how another troll from the Internet is spitting poisonous saliva in your direction...
In the near future I plan to get paid and figure out how patreon works. Then I will subscribe to your product.
I adore you <3

So fucking cringe

Reactions: User1230 and ADZ2EM

tronanon1982

Nov 11, 2017
О, ты русский, прикольно, да чёт я через телефон не могу её вызвать, уже вроде всё перепробовал, но спасибо.
Вопрос. За чем ты так бежишь по основному сюжету? Съезди в колледж за юбкой. Найди десять камней, подсказка лучше ночью, а лучше двадцать. Там контента выше крыши.
Question. Why are you running through the main plot like that? Go to college for a skirt. Find ten stones, a hint is better at night, and twenty is better. There's content through the roof.

Kayza

Jan 3, 2018
I just downloaded the game but when I start playing it the game lags. Does anyone know how to fix my problem?

Team Monolith

Creator of Monolith Bay and Home Together
Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Nice game. Do you plan to expand the genre list?
Sure we plan to add lots of fetishes! :)

Wait WAAA how you so fast.... the fuck?????? I knew people were pirating this games cheat codes but I didn't think it was that quick......... damn
R.I.P hardworking devs.... wish I could help but I'm not a internet vigilante.
It is really easy to read the code out of the game files, don't think these guys actually buy it to leak it :D

random camera perspective change. stuck in ground. fall through world. no cheats used.
Weird, what is your fps?

That is sad, and weird imo, i played "worse" things on steam that released recently and seemingly there were no hardships for them.
Yes, it is very unjust, their reasoning is without any substance.

Where is the strategy of the island?
There is a walkthrough linked where you download the game if you bought it...

the game is using 100% of my processor, is there any way to solve this? it's an i5-7400
That is weird, but is it running fine? Sometimes the % shown in task manager is wrong. What is your GPU?

I just downloaded the game but when I start playing it the game lags. Does anyone know how to fix my problem?
Whats your GPU and CPU?

You can't just share the same skeleton/model between male and female, it's lazy as shit & looks ridiculous. rig a male skeleton and add apropriate animations FFS.
We plan on something like this but it requires an additional workforce that we currently don't have. We planned adding someone to do this among other things by a Patreon goal we almost reached (we were just 100 away) but ever since the Patreon version got leaked here like a month ago our funding decreased by a lot (coincidence? :unsure: ), so we don't know when we will be able to reach it.
1634985665007.png

Last edited:

ER420R

May 23, 2019
if this game is developed further it could be a milestone !
Good looking 3d open world, every character is interactive, minigames of all sort, allsex, space/demension-travel, AC-like ship gameplay, third person/ego view everywhere, and, and, and
AND its just a demo. I mean wtf ??

ER420R

May 23, 2019
if this game is developed further it could be a milestone !
Good looking 3d open world, every character is interactive, minigames of all sort, allsex, space/demension-travel, AC-like ship gameplay, third person/ego view everywhere, and, and, and
AND its just a demo. I mean wtf ??
and it mutes automaticly when u minimize it that is a milestone itselve!

Reactions: refnef

rick911

Jul 28, 2017
Was the Steam version censored? I think that's how House Party gets away with it on Steam. Having toggle-able censoring that defaults to "on" (until switched off) could be a solution, if the sex/nudity was the problem. I was looking forward to the Steam release...

3.30 star(s) 48 Votes