Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Out of curiousity, can the MC ever get banged themselves (as 'futa' or otherwise), or is it the usual alpha bit?

Spideyknight

Jan 2, 2021
On the cheats screen the become a Patron and Log in to Patreon banners basically cover up the code entry so you can't really see if you put in the code and it doesn't seem to tell you if you put it in correctly if you click on the little space between them. I assume it's intentional?

slawdos

Oct 25, 2019
MonolithBay-0.28.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​
Dude, Yours torrents didn't work for me.

ParadigmShift

Mar 4, 2019
So no mention of v28 on their discord or twitter.
I'd be very carefull downloading that.
I smell a rat.
It's legit. V28 is released on their patreon. The devs are just massively unorganized, unprofessional, and scatterbrained, not to mention ridiculously greedy. My hope is people wise up to the fact they're overpaying for itty bitty nothing updates and pull their support.

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
Is there a better way than the pizza delivery to make money? the pay is so bad
You can edit the save file. Can't remember if I did it manually or used but I definitely added a few 0s to the money total.

If you don't want to cheat, there are better ways to grind money late in the game. Certain minigames that are story related give you cash and can be replayed.

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
I mean there always should be things behind paywall , at the end the dev shouldn't give the whole game for free lol , it is not piece of cake to make a good game anyways
He's not giving the "whole game for free." He's giving out like a third of the game for free. Because it's unfinished.

volkshapo

Jul 11, 2017
So i managed to unpack the game to and realised that i can't edit in ue4. Oh well, when someone else with more reverse engineer knowledge would bother and byte patch this shit, i will comeback. Literally unplayable game otherwise.

Roe1961

Jan 25, 2018
You can edit the save file. Can't remember if I did it manually or used but I definitely added a few 0s to the money total.

If you don't want to cheat, there are better ways to grind money late in the game. Certain minigames that are story related give you cash and can be replayed.
That didn't work for me. The game said the file is corrupted and went on to load the game, after a second or two it went back to the main menu.

Reactions: Rogerericdu

anavin500

Jun 29, 2017
i'm still waiting for
1. fix a Nude on custom character - still den't fix
2. add transparent body like ghost girl to custom char.
3. add cum in pussy & ass / cum mess / cum drip
4. add cum through an transparent body
5. fix camera in sex sandbox - when u replace a char camera will reset to center
6. add female and lesbian strap-on sex motion

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
You either put the game first, or money. Y
lol. lmao, even.
lol.... if we are talking about people. A person is supposed to be a Smart, Intelligent, and Rational individual. What we have here is a sucker. It used to be 1 sucker born to ever 10 people, then 100 that would take them. Now it is 1000 suckers per 1 person who would screw them over. ;?

3.30 star(s) 48 Votes