jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
That didn't work for me. The game said the file is corrupted and went on to load the game, after a second or two it went back to the main menu.
I must've done it manually then. And it's been so long I can't remember how.

Roe1961

Jan 25, 2018
I must've done it manually then. And it's been so long I can't remember how.
I don't know the dev good enough to say if its intentional as an anticheat measure, but it looks like it. The game seems to have loaded fine, then going back to the menu, because i didnt pay up.

Rogerericdu

Mar 31, 2019
You can edit the save file. Can't remember if I did it manually or used but I definitely added a few 0s to the money total.

If you don't want to cheat, there are better ways to grind money late in the game. Certain minigames that are story related give you cash and can be replayed.
where are the saves

thehexcomplex

Feb 1, 2019
Has anyone else run into an event where a character (in the case of my game it is Nell, not sure if it varies) cries out "Someone please help me, I'm stuck!"? It has happened to me outside of Debbie's and Ginger's houses, but I cannot figure out where the girl actually is.

Edit: Never mind, found it, it's a throwaway joke.

Last edited:

Saphiier

Apr 9, 2019
Has anyone else run into an event where a character (in the case of my game it is Nell, not sure if it varies) cries out "Someone please help me, I'm stuck!"? It has happened to me outside of Debbie's and Ginger's houses, but I cannot figure out where the girl actually is.

Edit: Never mind, found it, it's a throwaway joke.
where you found her?

Jan 3, 2019
Next to the uncle's house, the girl on the roof will scream help, and then she will fall on the car and the car will explode, but she will get up and say everything is fine)))

XedDead

Mar 16, 2021
where you found her?
She in a house, one you normally cant go in. If you're facing the mountain lake area, head east. Shes in a house on the last street I think. Look for an open back door past a backyard fence. Vague instructions, I know, going off of memory here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

XedDead

Mar 16, 2021
Is there a better way than the pizza delivery to make money? the pay is so bad
They're several actually. Later in the game there is a mini game for example, that is super easy, takes about 3 minutes, and can net you $50, completely repeatable too. If you miss that one, there's several others.

weskerx

Mar 13, 2020
you can only get pregnant one girl per game can't you get them all pregnant?

Last edited:

mustangboy302

Jan 27, 2020
has anybody else gotten stuck on the cyberpunk level where the gun is not working i cant get past this and idk if it may be a bug or glitch in the game

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
Holy crap I'm off for two days and everyone loses their shit.

Alright, so

1 : my upload's legit, wtf ?! Whoever accuses me of uploading unsafe material can go fuck themselves with a chainsaw. Do you think I'd be that stupid? Implying this possibility is a direct insult, and whoever said that be cursed over 10 generations.

2 : changelog : sorry, there isn't any changelog avaible. I would have provided it otherwise.

3 : Cheatcodes : the only cheats avaible are the ones provided (supporter tier). Anyone complaining about getting the other tiers can help by providing money to pay the 50$ fee for elite member tier on their patreon. I personnaly don't have 50$ to throw in for cheats, sorry.

In addition, here are the links for the two avaible walkthroughs :

Last edited:

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
has anybody else gotten stuck on the cyberpunk level where the gun is not working i cant get past this and idk if it may be a bug or glitch in the game
This part is glitched af. I got weird bugs (relative to keybinding, mostly), but managed to get through

3.30 star(s) 48 Votes