datram

Sep 6, 2018
can't believe i only found this game this week. i started supporting it. hopefully it goes to completion. i don't like furies, i joined at the wrong time, but hopefully the next update has something cool.

i know that most devs complain about this website endlessly, but if it wasn't for f95, i wouldn't know any of these games existed and i would not be supporting or enjoying them.

there is a red baboon butt at the back of the turret (main boss). the game shows it to you before you start fighting it as a hint. you have to shoot the red thing. after you get the red bar down to like 60%, turret will start turning fast. run away, dodge the shots, shoot back until the blue line goes down to zero and it stops shooting. then go behind it and shoot the red butt again. keep going until you win.
Thanks very much! You have no idea how much it has helped me. I've been stuck in my red butt for 2 weeks now! :)

beppe33

Jul 2, 2017
Guys I have a question. What should I do after beating the boss in the spaceship? I've talked to everyone, but now I don't know what to do.
Can i back to home?

Mar 5, 2018
... did they fucking copy code from SDT?

also all the textures for the futa clothes are fucked for some reason, except for the plain ones

Last edited:

MegaBlackJoe

Feb 24, 2018
It's a great game. I really appreciate the fact that it is 3d and not a 3dcg. However it crashes like crazy and it all happens in the same spots. For example, when a new day is started, I get 5 crashes saying fatal error. It's very difficult to reload the game each time

Team Monolith

Creator of Monolith Bay and Home Together
Game Developer
May 20, 2017
It's a great game. I really appreciate the fact that it is 3d and not a 3dcg. However it crashes like crazy and it all happens in the same spots. For example, when a new day is started, I get 5 crashes saying fatal error. It's very difficult to reload the game each time
Sorry to hear that. This is not supposed to happen, what is your setup? And have you updated all your drivers?

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
Would be nice if the game already had the xinput or dinput in the game so most popular controllers would work from the start after each update

CatEclctic41

Jan 28, 2018
so, should the definition of incest tag inside F95zone change that includes stepfamily? Because Violet is actual step-sister due to her father married Luke mother.

Or should we have the stepfamily tag inside F95zone?

Mar 26, 2022
Hm, what is the difference between the version on F95 and the paid one? I read in reviews that it is significant, is this true?

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
3.30 star(s) 48 Votes