RinDman

Jun 7, 2017
Game is sometimes so buggy : The HUD becomes a mess, I'm stuck between dialogues and can't pick the answers ... Or when you talk to fast to the NPC, you got teleported back to the scenes lol

RukiRG

Sep 22, 2018
here is the list of girls and their favorite gifts:

coira: condom, lipstick, sextoy
debbie: choco, perfume, rose
elaine: choco, perfume, sextoy, soda
ghost: sextoy, soda
ginger: rose
jane: perfume, rose
pamela: choco
violet: condom, lipstick, perfume, rose

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
guys I have a problem I don't know how to finish Ginger's mission... I've maxed out my relationship but when I go to do (keep dating Ginger) he won't let me do it, do you have any advice?

Dreadful

Jun 12, 2017
Found a fix for the cheat codes, at least one that worked for me. Go to your "C:\Users\????\AppData\Local\MonolithBay", move you save file, and delete the folder. Start up the 0.44 (or whatever is the most recent version) and the folder should return, place your saves back (or not), go to cheats and the codes should work.

RukiRG

Sep 22, 2018
guys I have a problem I don't know how to finish Ginger's mission... I've maxed out my relationship but when I go to do (keep dating Ginger) he won't let me do it, do you have any advice?
is not scripted yet. when you finished the dates scripted already, the game told you is work under progress or something like that. So to finish with Ginger, you have to wait for the next update

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
So, every time i continue or load my save, all my stats go to one again? is this normal?

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
NOPE.. it didn't happened to me
Lmao, maybe because of cheats, but i even leveled like one level on some stats and still nothing. I just deleted the game, i thought it was a bullshit bug.

Last edited:

Beodurr

May 20, 2022
So I was playing Coira's questline and got to the point where she asks if I want to go steady. And you have the option to go steady, go steady but fuck around, or keep things as just fun. What does this mean? For example if I choose to go steady does that mean I am locked into some sort of Coira route where she is the love interest and everyone else is just fuck buddies. Cause if it does I'm gonna load an older save and progress some of the other girls before I make a choice.

3.30 star(s) 50 Votes