AionZav

Jul 19, 2021
Wish that u still gonna continue to port this on mobile or android it's been a year and the only thing u could do to the android or mobile version was just character creation hope u continues mobile porting we don't have PC

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
No it isn't dead, they're supposedly working on the release version. There's a beta 0.44 but the request thread isn't getting a lot of bumps.

Reactions: kasumi02

ZugBub9000

Mar 23, 2018
now, i am no expert in female anatomy, having never touched a vagina in my life, but all my instincts scream at me that this is rather... unnatural :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The models in this game have always been pretty fugly. They are plagued by mesh and rigging issues.

Reactions: Dingickso

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
MonolithBay-0.44
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

kasumi02

Dec 22, 2022
MonolithBay-0.44
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Now we just need some cheats for .44

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
Barely working game, first thing i encounter when trying it is bug
I literally just came into the comments after downloading the game to see if anyone else had mentioned how extremely buggy this thing is.
The very first bug I ran into was my character returning to the default model just because I opened the pause menu :HideThePain:, and then the sister's model changed into a completely different character.

Reactions: kansas_city_shuffle

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
I literally just came into the comments after downloading the game to see if anyone else had mentioned how extremely buggy this thing is.
The very first bug I ran into was my character returning to the default model just because I opened the pause menu :HideThePain:, and then the sister's model changed into a completely different character.
I used the dresser to change undress, saw I couldn't go out naked (yet), wanted to put on clothes, it seem I cannot

Eternally stuck in the room at the very start, great game 10/10

• Haha
Reactions: Dargondo

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
The models in this game have always been pretty fugly. They are plagued by mesh and rigging issues.
They are unity store assets. Some issues have been known since the begining (hands, butt). The clothing is all the same shirt in different colors. Didn't even bother to make more.
Devs prety much moved to other games.

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
How do I beat the space canon?
I manage to get behind it and deal some good damage, but it suddenly flips around and it's impossible to dodge its bullet or fly behind it again.

andy60

Jan 14, 2017
How do I beat the space canon?
I manage to get behind it and deal some good damage, but it suddenly flips around and it's impossible to dodge its bullet or fly behind it again.
It's been a while but I think you can dodge most of it by circling around it. Took me a few tries from what I remember.

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
It's been a while but I think you can dodge most of it by circling around it. Took me a few tries from what I remember.
I managed to do it.
There are 2 phases.
Phase1: canons are shooting, so you need to stay put and avoid projectiles while shooting the turret. Eventually, the canons will break and stop shooting.
Phase2: when the canons are down, fly close to the turret and shoot its back. Eventually, the turret will work again and spin around and shoot at the player.
The player then needs to fly away from the turret, near the screen edge, and repeat Phase 1.

Flying around the turret takes forever, especially since the ship can only shoot straight. (at least, I lost all my bonuses when reaching the Turret)

3.30 star(s) 48 Votes