Ortresia

Feb 7, 2021
it seems to be the save editor, otherwise, the rest of them wouldn't show up when reloading an edited save.

As far as a limit? 21 slaves and 5 monsters seems to push it over, but have gotten diminishing returns on editing m_counts (the items) What I've been doing is getting 8 slaves, one of each race, and the first three mobs. I've changed the racetraitlist1 value to the specials, and change the racetraitlist1 value to the mobs to 76 (genetic engineering).
That's... brilliant, honestly. Sadly I just tried to stop salamander from being picky to form fully automatic farm so I don't think I can do that (which in hindsight doesn't really worth all this effort). Guess I'll keep trying.

Save Editor Online are really weird. It seem to hiding a lot of value, but the way it last page end up with generic value seem very natural that I can't be sure. Oh well... at least it was a good learning experience.

technomage

Sep 19, 2018
That's... brilliant, honestly. Sadly I just tried to stop salamander from being picky to form fully automatic farm so I don't think I can do that (which in hindsight doesn't really worth all this effort). Guess I'll keep trying.

Save Editor Online are really weird. It seem to hiding a lot of value, but the way it last page end up with generic value seem very natural that I can't be sure. Oh well... at least it was a good learning experience.
by the time I get the salamander and minotaur, I usually have 10 slaves set up for the monsters. put one on each monster, and as soon as they head over to the birthing chair, drag another slave on to the monster. I stops the prejudice from the salamander, as the slave gets alternated each time it gets preggers. Only time it comes up after that, is if I get extremely unlucky, and have have external cumshots in a row.

Also, another little note. If you zoom in on a room, and have the slave's stats showing, it seems to block the pixy from moving the slave. Be careful with that with the minotaur and the salamander, as that will also trigger the prejudice and miscarriage traits.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Now it would be super awesome if the dev changed the save format to json or something like that.
It actually was like that pre-2.0. When you saved the game, there was a json file in a save folder, along with a .SAV file. That's how I was able to compare several saves after certain game events and make a save with unlocked NPCs on a first day.
Since 2.0 game seems to create .SAV and .Info save files only, which is a bit of bummer.

Attached .json file from 1.2.10 which was generated with save and I Alt+F4 right after it was done (because it will be deleted in this folder later).
Again, it worked like that - JSON file + SAV file. JSON had a "human-readable" format and that data translated to "encrypted" SAV. JSON was supposed to be deleted shortly after.

technomage

Sep 19, 2018
It actually was like that pre-2.0. When you saved the game, there was a json file in a save folder, along with a .SAV file. That's how I was able to compare several saves after certain game events and make a save with unlocked NPCs on a first day.
Since 2.0 game seems to create .SAV and .Info save files only, which is a bit of bummer.

Attached .json file from 1.2.10 which was generated with save and I Alt+F4 right after it was done (because it will be deleted in this folder later).
Again, it worked like that - JSON file + SAV file. JSON had a "human-readable" format and that data translated to "encrypted" SAV. JSON was supposed to be deleted shortly after.
yeah I remember that. Oh well, I am hoping, once all the bug fixes get out the way and the modders start working again on it, that we can get one of them to offer a json export/import for saves like some games on here have.

I do miss the mods though, chaotic market, random names, auto buy condom/gel and resttime were the mods I used the most.

prodigy

Sep 7, 2016
I'm outraged, you cannot impregnant Rune?! Preposterous!...
Anyway I was trying to buy this game but looks like I have problems with registering on DLsite. It is sold somewhere else than DLsite?

Reactions: BlackOne 34

Valecordia

Dec 12, 2019
Which part of the game is the dlc, the private state?
Rune the succubus, Barbara the (soon) overworked craftsman dwarf, tentacle rooms (OP as fuck), torture device/room (ALSO OP as fuck), breedable NPCs, all of them except for Rune (soon to be fucked with extreme prejudice, mark my words it WILL happen, if it doesn't imma throw hands) via mind control and can give birth with again; OP traits, oh and two new special slaves.

But due to multitude of bugs there will be a bunch of patch updates but for now (for me atleast) it's stable.

Last edited:
Sep 24, 2022
Hitting max depravity upgrades any of the already existing traits with a certain chance (it feels to be around 50-75% from experience, but no hard data on that). It does work on both positive AND negative traits, but it cannot create a new one. The upgrade works in three possible levels, with numbers in question depending on the trait (+5%, +10%, +15% or so on) and what you get depends solely on chance, it seems. The levels of the trait already on the slave have no effect on the result, outside of not getting benefits from traits already past their cap. They can't be re-rolled after proccing. If you have earlier upgraded stats from any source (notably, Barbara birth room upgrades, which rock), the upgrade is overwritten visually without you losing anything, so a past +9 to max births can become +3, but you'll get the total +12 in actual stats.

The most optimal way is to have even a bit of every trait either in positive or negative before hitting max depravity to maximize the effect. The result is calculated on hitting 50 depravity, so savescumming is an option.
Appreciate the explanation. That was bugging me as I couldn't find a wiki.

Reactions: HandyCapped

prodigy

Sep 7, 2016
Well shit, DLsite is convoluted as fuck I blocked my debit card thanks to it...
Had to buy "points" to buy there anything, and then noticed when you buy game and dlc separately it is at half of combined package price... Luck in bad luck huh?

• Sad
Reactions: Braffel42

Braffel42

Feb 7, 2020
Well shit, DLsite is convoluted as fuck I blocked my debit card thanks to it...
Had to buy "points" to buy there anything, and then noticed when you buy game and dlc separately it is at half of combined package price... Luck in bad luck huh?
DLsite being a nightmare is one of the top reasons i come here instead.

Reactions: Fiko515
4.40 star(s) 102 Votes