Memacile

Sep 22, 2022
I updated my mods Random Names and Chaotic Markets to Version 2.0.4.0 of the game:
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-...-and-chaotic-market-mods.131474/#post-9026706

Random Names has a list of names for each race. So instead of "Elf" in the unit panel you get a name "Syvafarrel".
Also if you give a unit a last name that last name will be inherited to children. Inheritance priority "Female last name before Male" or the other way around can also be configured. You can also add new names to the name lists for each race.

Chaotic Markets changes the range of of trait values. So the MaxHealth Trait can be set to be randomly chosen from a range from -45 MaxHealth to +100 MaxHealth. This applies to the two tutorial units and new units available in the market. Born units still inherit from their parents as before.
The default Chaotic Market random trait generation is set to all traits are generated +3 or -3 step sizes. But these min and max values can be configured. As explained here:
I made this mod mostly as a challenge for myself to see how bad I can make the trait generation and still get to DNA generated units.

Last edited:

technomage

Sep 19, 2018
I updated my mods Random Names and Chaotic Markets to Version 2.0.4.0 of the game:
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-...-and-chaotic-market-mods.131474/#post-9026706

Random Names has a list of names for each race. So instead of "Elf" in the unit panel you get a name "Syvafarrel".
Also if you give a unit a last name that last name will be inherited to children. Inheritance priority "Female last name before Male" or the other way around can also be configured. You can also add new names to the name lists for each race.

Chaotic Markets changes the range of of trait values. So the MaxHealth Trait can be set to be randomly chosen from a range from -45 MaxHealth to +100 MaxHealth. This applies to the two tutorial units and new units available in the market. Born units still inherit from their parents as before.
The default Chaotic Market random trait generation is set to all traits are generated +3 or -3 step sizes. But these min and max values can be configured. As explained here:
I made this mod mostly as a challenge for myself to see how bad I can make the trait generation and still get to DNA generated units.
Awesome! Now just need surgy to get restless and autobuy working, and I can have fun again!

Kelniimir

Dec 25, 2018
View attachment 2355058
Nine is probably overkill but sometimes I get 3-4 gold clients.
My thanks to whoever reported that bug, I didn't think this was possible.
I would've preferred such limitations to be disabled after day 50, in unlimited mode, so you could do whatever you want.

But, it really depends on how dev sees it. If he sees at as continuation of storyline (you working there after probation period ended), than it would be breaking the idea.

But eh. Not a game breaker for me.
Game is good.

UDP: And AGAIN, I retract my words.
Std 2.0.7.2+DLC 1.2
You CAN BUILD multiple VVIP rooms in your estate without any hax.
You cannot really use them at same time, as there's only "player", but you can have your favorite chars set up as you want as "gallery" of sort.

Last edited:
Aug 8, 2019
So is this it? Will Dev plan on adding anything more or is it just it? I hope they either add more or start another game. For some reason i really enjoy the art style, its clean and easy.

megagreen

Mar 22, 2022
So I got a really interesting bug I think?

1675215394262.png
the girl on the left is a short dragonian - her mother is the one on the right. Seems like she's using a small furry body, but she has the correct parts for her race.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
So I got a really interesting bug I think?

the girl on the left is a short dragonian - her mother is the one on the right. Seems like she's using a small furry body, but she has the correct parts for her race.
This has been fixed, interesting bug
2.0.7.2 patch notes
Fixed the problem that when a loli-type dragon who is not a descendant of Niel gives birth to a baby, the baby will also have a loli-type as an adult.

Reactions: muunecat

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
So is this it? Will Dev plan on adding anything more or is it just it? I hope they either add more or start another game. For some reason i really enjoy the art style, its clean and easy.
Bug fixes, maybe some QoL. They will probably start working on their new game after that.
It was mentioned before. You can find more info about it here -> New game

megagreen

Mar 22, 2022
This has been fixed, interesting bug
2.0.7.2 patch notes
Fixed the problem that when a loli-type dragon who is not a descendant of Niel gives birth to a baby, the baby will also have a loli-type as an adult.
This isn't the same thing - that is not a loli-type body, that is a small furry body.

here's all three for comparison:
1675217312414.png
Left, child/loli - middle "furry body bug" - right normal adult
she has hips and boobs like a sheep furry would
Niel's descendants stick with the left full loli type body.

jacq2e

Sep 16, 2019
Is it me or the tentacle eggs are a game breaker?

I mean, in early game, the challenge is to balance your money. Hell, this is a management game so it is kind of the main point of the game. And BAM, right of the bat on day 10 after selling 6 goblins you have something that is faster to harvest than milk and is 5000 gold per unit when you sell it OR used to resurect the dead. What's the point of money when everything turns into a sandbox?

Last edited:

progto

Jun 23, 2018
Is there a bug unlocking the rune ending? I'm playing on v2.0.0, I have the harem 1 and 2 cg in the gallery so I decided to do new game again to try get rune ending. I always play on master difficulty. According to the conditions, all I need is 100 tentacle rooms created, 100 tentacle eggs sold, and all 5 npc brainwashed with the 666 essence right? I've done all those and still got harem ending at end of day 50...I don't know what im doing wrong

reinnightweld

Apr 13, 2022
Is there a bug unlocking the rune ending? I'm playing on v2.0.0, I have the harem 1 and 2 cg in the gallery so I decided to do new game again to try get rune ending. I always play on master difficulty. According to the conditions, all I need is 100 tentacle rooms created, 100 tentacle eggs sold, and all 5 npc brainwashed with the 666 essence right? I've done all those and still got harem ending at end of day 50...I don't know what im doing wrong
It's a minor oversight. Apparently it's only fixed in 2.0.7.0 as in the version you're playing; you actually need 101 rooms as the one from the tutorial didn't count.

Reactions: Reluser

progto

Jun 23, 2018
It's a minor oversight. Apparently it's only fixed in 2.0.7.0 as in the version you're playing; you actually need 101 rooms as the one from the tutorial didn't count.
ah ok. Luckily, I still have the save on day 40 just incase for something like this lol. So, I was able to proc it on day 45 and see the cg, and it booted me out wtf?! So, you cant reach endgame with this route? It a bad end??

Feb 18, 2018
pretty sure saves for 2.0 and after are compatible so you can start up a save on 2.0 build multiple vvip rooms or torture chambers and then load the save on a later patch

Happiface

Jan 26, 2023
I ran into the same issue, all I did was spam more tentacle rooms and made sure every tentacle room was occupied. Got the ending after that

4.40 star(s) 102 Votes