technomage

Sep 19, 2018
Is this the save editor problem or save structure problem? Anyway to make value show up? Like changing editing program?
I try to sell slave and monster back, but their value are still remain in the save after I sold them (I think?).
There are some that will stay no matter what, not 100% sure, but unit_11 is the player, the next 5 are the NPC's before they become npcs, after that it's the slaves and the mobs in the order you buy them including the 1-3 slaves/mobs that are available in the market at the time of the save.

Reactions: Ortresia

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Any mods working for the game? Mostly just hoping for the random name generator one :v i like that one. I know it's an issue since the whole back end conversion thing.

Ortresia

Feb 7, 2021
There are some that will stay no matter what, not 100% sure, but unit_11 is the player, the next 5 are the NPC's before they become npcs, after that it's the slaves and the mobs in the order you buy them including the 1-3 slaves/mobs that are available in the market at the time of the save.
Weird... For me player is unit_10. I sell all monster and put a marking but it still doesn't show up.
If value doesn't here how did the game read them then? Any idea on how to edit Salamander?

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Is there a way to search for particular traits, for example, highlight all slaves with 3 simultaneous pregnancy capacity rather than having to click each one individually until you find one?

smug_

Jan 11, 2018
It's already up to 2.0.7.2

v2.0.7.2
1. Fixed an issue where fairies would take unowned slaves to the torture chamber
2. Fixed the problem that the pupil is fixed to D type when it falls
3. Modified the initial slave torture room fairy setting to follow the torture room fairy setting
4. Fixed the problem that when a loli-type dragon who is not a descendant of Niel gives birth to a baby, the baby will also have a loli-type as an adult.
5. Changed the number of conditions required for each Rune ending from 101 to 100
6. Fixed so that VVIP rooms cannot be installed continuously
7. Added a tutorial for the personal territory purchase button at the bottom
8. Fixed to make NPC drink "Characteristic Upgrade Potion" again

Sep 24, 2022
Does anyone know how the stat upgrades work after max depravity? I had a girl with a negative max health trait and when she hit max depravity it turned into bonus max health, but all the other girls only got bonuses to their existing conception or growth speed. Do negative traits flip or was that just random chance?

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
The tutorial clearly states random stats are upgraded when girls hit max depravity :v
you may have missed the tutorial because pressing control both skips text and is used for continuous building...i ended up skipping a few accidentally because of bad timing

HandyCapped

May 18, 2020
Does anyone know how the stat upgrades work after max depravity? I had a girl with a negative max health trait and when she hit max depravity it turned into bonus max health, but all the other girls only got bonuses to their existing conception or growth speed. Do negative traits flip or was that just random chance?
Hitting max depravity upgrades any of the already existing traits with a certain chance (it feels to be around 50-75% from experience, but no hard data on that). It does work on both positive AND negative traits, but it cannot create a new one. The upgrade works in three possible levels, with numbers in question depending on the trait (+5%, +10%, +15% or so on) and what you get depends solely on chance, it seems. The levels of the trait already on the slave have no effect on the result, outside of not getting benefits from traits already past their cap. They can't be re-rolled after proccing. If you have earlier upgraded stats from any source (notably, Barbara birth room upgrades, which rock), the upgrade is overwritten visually without you losing anything, so a past +9 to max births can become +3, but you'll get the total +12 in actual stats.

The most optimal way is to have even a bit of every trait either in positive or negative before hitting max depravity to maximize the effect. The result is calculated on hitting 50 depravity, so savescumming is an option.

Reactions: Reluser
4.40 star(s) 102 Votes