Kelniimir

Dec 25, 2018
Hello folks.
Might be dumb but...will standard version and DLC be updated later?
It seems that on DLSite complete version is on 2.0.5.0, and standard still on 2.0.1.0.

UPD Scratch that, only update history notes are not updated, files are.

Last edited:

makamaka12

Apr 18, 2019
I tested your Rune ending save on version 2.0.0.0 and 2.0.1.0
The trick is your save was made on 2.0.3.0 and to make it compatible with old versions, so game don't show up "Invalid Version" you need to manually edit it in save editor and change 4 data blocks.
Anyway, the result is the same - seems like Rune ending always send you back to main menu no matter what.

Anyway, bad news again, I thought since game now is compiled in Mono I could make edits to Assembly-Charp.dll via DnSpy which is very convenient for me to use. But any changes to the code won't allow assembly to compile back and it produce a lot of errors.
Unfortunately, it's still useless for me in modding the code. Unless there are alternatives to DnSpy. And I don't know how to work with BepInEx.
im curious which data blocks should i edit in order to make my save compatible with older versions?

technomage

Sep 19, 2018
So... After I saw trait value list, I tried to use save editor online to change some trait on the monster.
but I couldn't find the monster, or to be more precise, I think the value was hidden because it result after I search with keyword (racetraitlist) are much less than it should be. Anyone got an idea on how to identify these value on save editor?
if you have too many slaves, then not all values show up.

MonMike

Nov 24, 2022
Can we add multiple pregnancy to NPC girls? Their daughters get it in the first generation and the potion can upgrade that, but its there a way to give that attribute to someone who doesn't already have it?

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
im curious which data blocks should i edit in order to make my save compatible with older versions?
This is how it looks in save editor

SaveDataVersion.png

It doesn't have to be on a page 68, mind you. Just search for m_Version and it will show up these for values. For now m_Version2 is the one that you should edit based on a version you need.

Reactions: makamaka12

Kelniimir

Dec 25, 2018
UnknownDevDot ,
Standard game 2.0.5.0 + DLC 1.2 + Uncensor 2.0.4.0
Capsule mechanic issue (allowing Pixies to manage torture chambers).

New slaves in "Shop" during a day have "capsule" option enabled by default.
Bad idea.
As soon as i allow Pixies to manage "Capsule", they are automatically buying slaves from shop, putting them into room to increase depravity, and then struggle to return them back to shop (apparently Pixies can auto buy, but not auto sell, since return points to wrong position in "Shop".

I don't think you intended it like that. Please set "capsule" option for new slaves (born or being sold) to OFF.
20230131000659_1.jpg

Last edited:

Star48

Nov 10, 2019
Hold up! These god damn eggs! They sell for waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much. 5000 on Master mode?!?!? BURH!!! Made going for 100% waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too easy. 50-100 would seem better.

Dark Seraph

Mar 7, 2018
So i think i got a bug or something. First time i finished day 50 the game was telling me to click on "Player's Estate" but the game got stuck and i couldn't do anything except closing the game. When i loaded my file i finished day 50 again but this time i got to endless mode and the game did not tell me to click on "Player's Estate". Anyone know what to do?

UnknownDevDot

Dec 30, 2022
UnknownDevDot, can you, please, change internal class GameManager to public class GameManager in your Assembly so the modders wouldn't need to mess with the .dll by re-publicizing its data on each update if they want to call some game methods.

Also I think local translators wouldn't mind if you use fixed English translations from this thread in the game if you ask. Maybe improving the texts with or beforehand if there's no dedicated translator in the team.
Changed internal class GameManager to public class GameManager.
Applied from v2.0.7.0.

Hi, guys!
Thank you for having much interest.

Ortresia

Feb 7, 2021
if you have too many slaves, then not all values show up.
Is this the save editor problem or save structure problem? Anyway to make value show up? Like changing editing program?
I try to sell slave and monster back, but their value are still remain in the save after I sold them (I think?).

4.40 star(s) 102 Votes