Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
UnknownDevDot, can you, please, change internal class GameManager to public class GameManager in your Assembly so the modders wouldn't need to mess with the .dll by re-publicizing its data on each update if they want to call some game methods.

Also I think local translators wouldn't mind if you use fixed English translations from this thread in the game if you ask. Maybe improving the texts with or beforehand if there's no dedicated translator in the team.

ratholos12345

Mar 26, 2022
Does anyone have Save Rune ending?
The conditions are driving me crazy
Even if it's my preparation But I couldn't fulfill the condition even after playing 3 more rounds
Here is my Save for rune ending just finish the day. The Carpal tunneling the Dwarfs quests and tentacle rooms caused drove me mad. Just did it on easy as any more micro managing was just taking to long

Lorden93

Dec 21, 2018
something weird happened while i was getting the infinite mode: When i finally earned the state outside the house it didn't register any command to accept the state, i closed the game and reloaded but now, it won't trigger. Any solutions?

Mar 31, 2020
Guys this might be a really dumb question. Played it months ago beat master and always got the Harem ending. Now I can see some comments about runes, tentacles, and eggs. Downloaded the game finished Master again and still got the Harem ending. Do you guys know what triggers I need to be activating? I just reopened one of my saves. There's no tentacle room, no eggs in my inventory, and there's no NPC named Rune. Any help?

thanui

Apr 12, 2019
Guys this might be a really dumb question. Played it months ago beat master and always got the Harem ending. Now I can see some comments about runes, tentacles, and eggs. Downloaded the game finished Master again and still got the Harem ending. Do you guys know what triggers I need to be activating? I just reopened one of my saves. There's no tentacle room, no eggs in my inventory, and there's no NPC named Rune. Any help?
redownload the game on the page 1 of this thread, start a new game, you should see Rune on day 6

Reactions: quackquack0709

Baron777

Jun 4, 2020
I just moved the translation from the previous version to the new one, with some indentation corrected to match the lines with the original translation from the game developers. I do not know English well, and I will not be able to correctly correct errors in the text of new content. So, dear fixers and translators friends, all new content starts from line 1573 (everything below #StoryText48500).

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
Conditions for her ending you can see in the Gallery. Also saves before 2.0.0.0 don't work.
You need to start new one or grab one from the thread. Here is mine. -> Save

Reactions: quackquack0709
Apr 23, 2018
Manor is no longer a NG+ thing - you now unlock it with the big half-circle house button near the Upgrade UI for 50k money.
Thanks for the help! It's literally right in front of my face and I didn't see it. The game tutorial focused my attention on the name of the estate and doesn't mention the new location at all.

Altt1m

Oct 26, 2021
Guys, can anybody tell me about "runaway girl" event? Is it when you put a slave in brothel without maxed depravity and she escapes?

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
No, I think its random, its when succubus is lost in your dungeon and cannot be found for 'n' days (lol)
It's not random. Rune event may interfere with it so even slave with max depravity can escape from the brothel. I've only had it once, so it's hard to judge if it actually affects it or not. Unless someone check if it 100% does.

PJ597

Apr 24, 2019
Might have missed it, but does mods work with this latest version? Really want to use the boobs modifier

Plastun

Feb 3, 2021
RUSSIAN TRANSLATE/РУССКИЙ ПЕРЕВОД

Перевод к последней(29.01.2021) версии 2.0.4.0!!!
Включает полный перевод основной игры и DLC

Прошу писать свои замечания по переводу,
обязательно буду делать его лучше~

Некоторые места мне удалось перевести только дословно,
надеюсь на погружение это не повлияет.

UPD:
Скорректировал текст и добавил оставшиеся правки в перевод(СПАСИБО ОГРОМНОЕ господину AlefFool
за предоставление собственного перевода, очень сократил время перевода и поиск не переведённого текста)

- Перевод завершён - (принимаю сообщения об ошибках в тексте)

Занимался данным переводом пару недель и вообще первый раз в жизни, на перевод и написание текста уходит много времени что не дает нормально в одиночку отслеживать и фильтровать все ошибки в тексте, так что прошу отвечать на этот пост если нашли ошибку в тексте или где то отсутствует перевод сюжета
А можете прикрепить ссылку для скачивания на Гуглдиск, МЕГА или что нибудь подобное? У меня не открывается ссылка, что вы прикрепили, чертов мобильный интернет)

Bort740

Jan 9, 2020
А можете прикрепить ссылку для скачивания на Гуглдиск, МЕГА или что нибудь подобное? У меня не открывается ссылка, что вы прикрепили, чертов мобильный интернет)
сохрани файл правой клавишей мыши

4.50 star(s) 104 Votes