megagreen

Mar 22, 2022
you can try
however, figuring out which variable is which is gonna be an ordeal
My results have been really sketchy. Works on some NPC's and not others, with no obvious reason why. Was hoping one of these guys had a different site or something.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
What are you guys using to edit the saves? I'm curious about giving my bunny girls some boobage
Psst, take this.
All Slaves can get Huge breasts and have no pubic hair, Bunnies in particular get Medium and Large too, and Flat chests now have 200 max milk because OCD.
The game is now in such a decompiled state that Unity Asset Extractor is all you need.

megagreen

Mar 22, 2022
Psst, take this.
All Slaves can get Huge breasts and have no pubic hair, Bunnies in particular get Medium and Large too, and Flat chests now have 200 max milk because OCD.
The game is now in such a decompiled state that Unity Asset Extractor is all you need.
This for 2.0.3.0 or 2.0.4.0?
Edit - nevermind, I threw it in 040 and it's all good. Thanks

Last edited:

RT_Zinky

Dec 30, 2019
So I haven't played this game since it first came out, wondering if my main gripe got fixed.
Do the monster girls all still have the same generic stock picture of their race/species when looking at their profile, or does it now look like their individual model?

Reactions: wiwem71072

Natsumichiru

Jul 7, 2017
So I haven't played this game since it first came out, wondering if my main gripe got fixed.
Do the monster girls all still have the same generic stock picture of their race/species when looking at their profile, or does it now look like their individual model?
Sadly it is still generic stock pictures

Reactions: wiwem71072

CodeExE

Aug 25, 2017
Does anyone have Save Rune ending?
The conditions are driving me crazy
Even if it's my preparation But I couldn't fulfill the condition even after playing 3 more rounds

Reactions: Imitater

Imitater

Aug 2, 2022
Even if it's my preparation But I couldn't fulfill the condition even after playing 3 more rounds
Here take it, I'm starting my 6th run and I'm super pissed. It's in v2.0.0 but it should still work on later versions.
I hope the save works.

Reactions: CodeExE
Dec 22, 2021
Yay, another update. I actually thought 2.0.4.0 was going to be the last one for a while. I super appreciate that they're trying to get it right, but guys, take a break! Karoshi is not the way to go!

MonsterBlackMarket.v2.0.5.0 has been updated.​

v2.0.5.0

1. Fixed to include Tentacle Room built in tutorial in Rene ending condition.
2. Fixed the problem that Rene's transformation state can be solved
3. Fixed an issue where Rene could not be seen when entering the ending during the "runaway girl" event.
4. Removed the Ctrl key display when building a torture chamber
5. Fixed the problem that the torture chamber was not full of energy
6. Corrected the initial setting of the torture chamber fairy to ON
7. Change tutorial skip to OFF when loading save data before v2.0.0.0
8. Fixed to give slaves with the "Nymphomaniac" trait a little rest time so that the fairies can take them during pregnancy
9. Corrected the activation conditions for the "God's Blessing" characteristic
10. Fixed so that NPC can not drink "characteristic upgrade potion"
11. Can be removed immediately when using the Ctrl key
12. Fixed to recognize right Ctrl key
13. Fixed Barbara's child's skin color
14. Fixed Senna & Rena's child's body hair
15. Fixed ear skin color in bestiality show

Reactions: namchok143

Ortresia

Feb 7, 2021
It really funny that everyone try so hard to get the bad ending that can't even unlock endless mode.
...But seriously there should be other ending for succubus. Bad ending kinda make sense, but come on...

thanui

Apr 12, 2019
just found out a game feature for those who struggle with essences:
feed rune the succubus tentacle's egg, 1 egg = 50 essences

iukgh

Nov 30, 2018
Well, not that hard at all, I came back from 1.1.2.0, and playing 2.0.4.0. DLC allow player earn money easier as we can choose Sena&Lena to be our first NPC with a new upgrade that remove STD, which player can earn money after day 10, that not much but help a lot, let alone tentacle is added. However, in earlier version, player's estate would be available for the new save after you reach the harem ending, which mean you could use 'player' to produce endless slaves, that is the easiest way to pass though 25 to 30 days, now is replaced by STD removed brothel you can get in day 10.

I used 3 runs to pass master RuneEnd, but that take really long time (each run needs 4 hrs) becasue the time passing system is always set at 1x and I would time stop to check the state of slave and monster, that is a quit tired and boring procedure. Therefore, I was angry when I just passed the RuneEnd, where my fxxking endless game go??? I just want to set up my base properly after the ending, that is the main entertainment a mild OCD Patients can find in a Business simulation game -_- (even it is a small one, with brothel theme)

4.50 star(s) 104 Votes