heroesdc

Jan 13, 2020
Ok so.. I posted this before, I downloaded the new version and all and I am still having the same problem, I would like to have some help, I deleted my old save data to see if that would help me fix it but it didn't.
Screenshot_3.png

drzero7

Oct 25, 2017
BTW anyway to get rid of the 666 tentacle cap? I wanna sell like 30+ and not waste the tentacle eggs. You are kinda forced to sell about 10 at a time without wasting it because of the 666 cap.

fakename4337

Aug 17, 2018
rehashed version of my old mod, now built in mono
Still has funky behaviour like left/right custom buttons only incrementing UP
change figure swaps figure between "tall/short"
and forces tit size to be uniform on generation of all units, but at least it works??

Just rename the plugin to dll.
Is this the mod that let's loli have big tits? :love:
If yes, where do I have to put the .dll?

Thank you !!!
it goes in ../BepLnEx/plugins. make sure you've installed the 5.x version, not 6.x which doesn't have mono support

• Red Heart
Reactions: ThunderZoo

reinnightweld

Apr 13, 2022
So, I downloaded the updated 2.0.4.0 from anonfiles from the first post and when I boot it it still says 2.0.3.0. Is this fine? Cause what I downloaded did say 2.0.4.0.

Jan 8, 2020
Few patches ago, it was possible to feed milk to the main NPCs and get them multi-preg. The issue is, as you've said, lack of assets. As you can't move the brainwashed NPCs into the other rooms, including the delivery room, they give birth right there and the baby lands in the room on a set (single) spot for each NPC. Before it got patched out completely, those multi-pregnancies still resulted in a single baby.

As for the whole trait upgrade potion thing, it goes even further. You can feed them to your MC and it seems like they work, but, mods and external tools aside, the ability to see your own stats was patched out very soon after the initial release. Also, wish Niel could brew those pots, relying on RNG end-of-the-day sale is tedious.
Ahh. I figured something was up when they wouldn't let us use milk or even move them.
So even putting the trait on them doesn't do anything, drat. I was hoping there was secretly more than 1 slot on the floor.
Guess I gotta hope they add in multi-preg for them later or someone mods it in.

...Really? That's interesting. I didn't even THINK to use it on the player character.
Man, I should've tried more out stuff before I updated yesterday but the bug where you perma move the NPCs into limbo got my butter fingers scared(luckily I'm the type to save before my morbid curiosity gets the better of me).
imo the locations of the cosmetic potions and trait potions should be swapped but also with a guaranteed day(every 3-5 days?) so RNG doesn't bone anyone out of getting 100% with Sena&Lena.
Or maybe Niel could combine the slave and monster ones together to make a cosmetic potion? I feel like they get offered often enough.

Does anyone actually use a ton of the cosmetic potions?
I think I used one once, went "oh cool", then reloaded and continued playing the game. lol

Apr 7, 2018
rehashed version of my old mod, now built in mono
Still has funky behaviour like left/right custom buttons only incrementing UP
change figure swaps figure between "tall/short"
and forces tit size to be uniform on generation of all units, but at least it works??

Just rename the plugin to dll.

(for version 2.0.3.0)
yay thanks! damn too bad tit generation still stuck, oh well just gotta wait for a stable game version and i'll dive right back into this

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
Something tells me we should enjoy 5000 gold tentacle eggs while we can. I could easily see it getting nerfed to 1000 gold per egg, and that would still be plenty. Kind of makes me think originally the Rune ending was going to be punishment for relying on the eggs for money or something. Really so far I feel like the biggest flaw of the game is still there just isn't that many different types of monsters to breed. Having more different types, and being asked to produce Monsters with specific traits or something on higher difficulties would make it much more of a "game".
That and they give you too much time for such small payments. Even on hard the total they're asking from you (in monsters) is barely even 4-5k gold by endgame. Outside of the minotaurs and salamanders you can literally just buy them from the vendor on payment day instead of wasting space breeding them at that point.

sunkenfleet

Mar 21, 2019
Is there a way to turn on auto-sell by default? Manually going to the "Unit" page and clicking through all the girls one by one is so tedious...

darkgryffon

Feb 27, 2018
Alright since im dumb and didnt A. rotate my saves properly at regular intervals, and B. spaced out on the venereal disease farming. Anyone have any tips of what to do, like is there a way to save edit and roll backs the days or just cheat in the material? cause otherwise i know im locked out of the harem ending/cgs and ill just end up losing hours of progress

4.40 star(s) 102 Votes