kidoman

Aug 23, 2019
The keywords are for anybody searching for the same problems I got stuck on:

Barbara, Dwarf, Upgrade, torture capsule, torture chamber, stuck, help, tutorial.
Player mansion, player estate, can't find player, can't find player estate

I'm posting this because these are two things that confused me when they happened, so hopefully I can help another poor lost soul.

- When you get the tutorial from Barbara to place a torture chamber, you're not actually stuck, you're just locked into build mode. Scroll down and find an empty space and you'll be able to place the room like any other.

- When you complete the game, it no longer automatically awards you the player estate. Instead you have to purchase it. The way to purchase it is to click on the locked house icon near the bottom of the screen. Costs 50,000 gold. Really struggled to figure that one out, because the game never explained it to me.

drzero7

Oct 25, 2017
Made new save on v2.0.3.0 (Master Difficulty). It was a fun ride. :whistle::coffee:
Saves should work with future patches. Doesn't work for versions before v2.0.3.0

Day 50 save with both endings. Everything is already done, just wait until the end of the day to get them.
Do the Harem ending first to get the gallery and then the Rune ending.
1 save slot is Harem Ending.
2 save slot is Rune Ending.

Put the save files in C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\ApplePie\MonsterBlackMarket\SaveData

And for lazy people. Endings CG.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thank you

zopris

Jul 22, 2019
seriously guys? just use cheat engine and u can got extremely loads of money and other things easily in only day 1
you dont even gotta cheat engine this game anymore, it gives you tens of thousands of gold as soon as the tentacle room pops up. if you sell like 20 eggs you will never be in the red again

crocro0000

Jul 31, 2020
How can I unlock my personal estate after the day 50?
I unlocked it one time but the game froze so I closed the game and didn't save. The next time I reached day 50 with the same save the dialogue don't start. It's a bug?

lalapolpolpol

Feb 26, 2018
You are literally doing the same thing in this game. A little bit of blood does not make a difference. Raping slaves, young and old, yes. Sending them to the blender via Flora, yes, just because you do not see it does not make you some saint. Sending girls to get their stomachs inflated by 3ft tall monster cock, yup!
My point was that these games play the exact same down to each mechanic, and just one of them is banned for the loli tag. Night of Revenge has far more guro, like 12 guro scenes, and it's on this site.

I think both of you are letting your morality regarding gore get in the way of the actual reason why BM was banned, which, again, was rule 7. No mention of guro in the reason it was taken off.
Can we please not compare "morals" with kinks here? I don't think there's much of a reason to make a comparison between a game dedicated to voring underage girls and a game dedicated to raping underage girls in the morality scale, but the point is that nobody had argued against it due to that.

To simplify it, let's use another game, Goblin Burrow as an example of the "kink" aspect of guro, death, lolis and bla bla bla. In Goblin Burrow, your slaves can kill themselves If they become too depressed and be sacrificed to gobbos so they can get more stats. How is this show in-game? In the case of suicide, a quick, purely text-based scene. In the case of sacrifice, a interface with numbers going "you sacrificed X slave, Y goblin gains Z stats". It's not meant to get your rockers off unless you're a real weirdo.

Black Market? Well, let's just say it goes well beyond what would be necessary mechanically in order to showcase explicit brutal kid death for the pleasure of the audience. In other words, it has a gore/ryona based kink going for it with underage characters as the target for them.

Now, whether one enjoys any of these things is up for them. I'm not one to judge. Again, as i noted above, i'm sure there's a market for people who enjoys penis-based fetus voring (an extremely niche one, but still), but one can't blame a particular website for it's anti-penis voring babies policies. Just because X extreme kink is fine doesn't mean Y extreme kink will be acceptable.

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
How can I unlock my personal estate after the day 50?
I unlocked it one time but the game froze so I closed the game and didn't save. The next time I reached day 50 with the same save the dialogue don't start. It's a bug?
Just scroll up. It was already answered. Here

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Welp, just to wait a little since it seems patches are being released a lot right now, gonna wait until it's more stable

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
Decent little add-on, but it makes an already easy game even easier. Tentacle eggs are worth waaaay too much and you have essentially infinite money once you get access to those.

For those getting soft locks at the end CG, I saved to another file and reloaded and the game continued. Also turn off the tutorial prompts.

Zadrek

Aug 14, 2017
I didn't have any crash/bug in v2.0.3.0 or v2.0.4.0.
Don't think that you supposed to continue game in infinite mode if you do Rune ending (because it's bad ending) unless it's a bug and not intended. It's just sends you back to main menu in both versions.

If your save is broken, use mine, it works fine -> Save

Can anyone confirm if version 2.0.0.0 allowed you to continue in infinite mode if you completed a Rune ending?

How to get the Rune's ending?

danob

Aug 10, 2020
So... you can use the trait upgrade potions(of which you have to manuallypainfully do 1 by 1) to buff the base stats of the NPCs but you can't use any of the milks?
View attachment 2348953
Can I assume that did that 'cause they don't have the assets for multi-pregnancies or something?
Which just makes me curious if it's possible to force the trait onto them somehow.
Does anyone know if it's possible to edit the NPCs?
Few patches ago, it was possible to feed milk to the main NPCs and get them multi-preg. The issue is, as you've said, lack of assets. As you can't move the brainwashed NPCs into the other rooms, including the delivery room, they give birth right there and the baby lands in the room on a set (single) spot for each NPC. Before it got patched out completely, those multi-pregnancies still resulted in a single baby.

As for the whole trait upgrade potion thing, it goes even further. You can feed them to your MC and it seems like they work, but, mods and external tools aside, the ability to see your own stats was patched out very soon after the initial release. Also, wish Niel could brew those pots, relying on RNG end-of-the-day sale is tedious.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TerracottaPizza

jav253

Sep 12, 2019
Something tells me we should enjoy 5000 gold tentacle eggs while we can. I could easily see it getting nerfed to 1000 gold per egg, and that would still be plenty. Kind of makes me think originally the Rune ending was going to be punishment for relying on the eggs for money or something. Really so far I feel like the biggest flaw of the game is still there just isn't that many different types of monsters to breed. Having more different types, and being asked to produce Monsters with specific traits or something on higher difficulties would make it much more of a "game".

Reactions: danob

danob

Aug 10, 2020
you dont even gotta cheat engine this game anymore, it gives you tens of thousands of gold as soon as the tentacle room pops up. if you sell like 20 eggs you will never be in the red again
Yeah, I think Rune's ending was supposed to be a slap on the wrist/bad end for "too greedy" players, but it's not really balanced properly as it is now.

Disregarding the gallery spilling the beans on how to get it or looking it up outside of the game, the only way for it to happen "organically" is for the player to go all in on the tentacle rooms with the intent of selling at least 100 eggs for gold, while still having lots of them left over to get even more essence for brainwashing all the NPCs before the time is up. Issue is, money quickly becomes absolutely worthless and you need max affection to brainwash each NPC, so you still need to get all the "affection milestones", which means playing the game properly, which means making a ton of money with no means of spending it, which means you will just stop bothering to sell the eggs before you even get to a 100.

I think it'd work better if brainwashing had a lower affection requirement (or none at all, but higher essence cost?), therefore making a "Rune speedrun" (speedrune?) possible (ignore the story and affection, tentacles only, brainwash all, have 50k or more by day 50, get the bad end).

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
Yeah, I think Rune's ending was supposed to be a slap on the wrist/bad end for "too greedy" players, but it's not really balanced properly as it is now.

Disregarding the gallery spilling the beans on how to get it or looking it up outside of the game, the only way for it to happen "organically" is for the player to go all in on the tentacle rooms with the intent of selling at least 100 eggs for gold, while still having lots of them left over to get even more essence for brainwashing all the NPCs before the time is up. Issue is, money quickly becomes absolutely worthless and you need max affection to brainwash each NPC, so you still need to get all the "affection milestones", which means playing the game properly, which means making a ton of money with no means of spending it, which means you will just stop bothering to sell the eggs before you even get to a 100.

I think it'd work better if brainwashing had a lower affection requirement (or none at all, but higher essence cost?), therefore making a "Rune speedrun" (speedrune?) possible (ignore the story and affection, tentacles only, brainwash all, have 50k or more by day 50, get the bad end).
Selling eggs is not a problem, but building 100 tentacle rooms. Unless you are huge tentacle fan, it's impossible to get this ending without knowing the requirements. Not like you need money so badly to build that much rooms.

ThunderZoo

Aug 16, 2016
rehashed version of my old mod, now built in mono
Still has funky behaviour like left/right custom buttons only incrementing UP
change figure swaps figure between "tall/short"
and forces tit size to be uniform on generation of all units, but at least it works??

Just rename the plugin to dll.

(for version 2.0.3.0)
Is this the mod that let's loli have big tits? :love:
If yes, where do I have to put the .dll?

Thank you !!!

danob

Aug 10, 2020
Selling eggs is not a problem, but building 100 tentacle rooms. Unless you are huge tentacle fan, it's impossible to get this ending without knowing the requirements. Not like you need money so badly to build that much rooms.
It's a loop. You don't need that much money, so you won't think to sell a 100 over 51 days and therefore wouldn't bother to build enough rooms to let you gather that much (+ all the extra that you will convert into essence).

As for being a tentacle fan, I think the devs were hoping to lure people into this bad end by making those rooms a "full auto easy mode all in one upgrade" to a normal breeding room. You just put a girl in and she will get automatically bred, milked and healed without ever leaving the room (no need for pixies, milking room, delivery room, cages for offspring etc.), till she runs out of possible pregnancies (one of the new special slaves also has a trait that essentially means she will never reach that limit). The quality and traits of the slave don't really matter much either, because you just get one type and amount of eggs.

The upgrade can't be undone, short of just deleting the room, and it's essentially free since previous rooms generate all the resources you need to make more, so it could just snowball, from that 1 room into 101, easily if there was any reason to do it, other than purposefully going for the bad end after you already know how to reach it, because gold is way too abundant to be a motivator.

4.40 star(s) 102 Votes