0xf0000

Jun 17, 2019
На здоровье.
Главное что перевод есть, а кто там его сделал это не столь важно)
тем более что одному с таким трудно работать в word'e x)))
Тем более перевод еще для DLC, хоть и на скорую руку, но всё же перевод, редактировать уже можно постепенно

Reactions: faqplease

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Reactions: Paril

Demokaze

Jul 15, 2017
The dev released the 2.0.4.0 uncensor patch on their twitter. Is the dlc content still partially censored with it like the first post of this thread claims? I haven't played yet so I can't confirm it myself.

Reactions: dt90

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
Since Tentacle Eggs are a thing now. Older strategies are pointless.

As soon you get Succubus, focus on eggs and then sell those for more essence, to kickstart production. Around 6 tentacle rooms is enough to just sell 10 eggs and by a house and produce whatever girl you want with extra stats.
I was on day 14 with well over 100k gold.

Also
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yum. Extra large.

Last edited:

0xf0000

Jun 17, 2019
RUSSIAN TRANSLATE/РУССКИЙ ПЕРЕВОД

Перевод к последней(29.01.2023) версии 2.0.4.0!!!
Включает полный перевод основной игры и DLC

Прошу писать свои замечания по переводу,
обязательно буду делать его лучше~

Некоторые места мне удалось перевести только дословно,
надеюсь на погружение это не повлияет.

UPD:
Скорректировал текст и добавил оставшиеся правки в перевод(СПАСИБО ОГРОМНОЕ господину AlefFool
за предоставление собственного перевода, очень сократил время перевода и поиск не переведённого текста)

- Перевод завершён - (принимаю сообщения об ошибках в тексте)

Занимался данным переводом пару недель и вообще первый раз в жизни, на перевод и написание текста уходит много времени что не дает нормально в одиночку отслеживать и фильтровать все ошибки в тексте, так что прошу отвечать на этот пост если нашли ошибку в тексте или где то отсутствует перевод сюжета

Last edited:

alex123999388

Oct 7, 2022
Hi, when I click the love scene with Amilia, it says "You can't see the scene in her depraved state".

Is there any way to turn her back to normal state?

So I can view the scene without going to main menu.

Warthogs308

Jan 25, 2021
*Loads save to make sure I haven't mistaken a nightmare for the game.*

Yep. Completely the same thing. Totally. That is exactly why I'm looking at the room where girls get disassembled, where
I also must've missed out on the brothel room where customers punch the prostitutes in Monster Black Market, or choke them by a rope while fucking them. I must also be a terrible gamer for not finding the

We're still pretty scummy, the entire point is breeding women with monsters for money, but Monster Black Market makes me feel considerably less like the development team were, to put it politely, making a niche game for a niche maket. Namely because it's not a sadist checklist. Even the worst of things ('processing' beings for materials) is implied rather than actually shown, which I imagine helps greatly in not being guro. Gore generally isn't seen as such if it's not on-screen, after all. Oh, and the lack of a certain mini-game helps. If you've actually played Black Market, I'm sure you know the one.

TLDR:
I've played Black Market. Are you seriously claiming that it doesn't deserve to be called the bloody guro that it is? I'll grant that the post only states loli prostitution, but the dlsite tags include 'gut punch' and 'ryona', and the only reason that the game is debatably kinder to children than adults is because children aren't given as many ways to work/suffer.
Oh yeah, this game. Man, i had forgotten it existed. I think my mind blocked it off for the sake of my sanity. I kinda downloaded it one day and came to regret it faster than that i did with Lewd Realm Sacrifice Araka. Which is quite the feat given that Araka features
Night of Revenge has some gnarly guro.

On the topic of Black Market though, I played it and actually smirked when the blender stuff came up. It was almost cartoonishly over the top for what the gameplay was. I thought it was a little funny. Considering all the other horrible things happening there, it was par for the course. If we gonna be evil in a game, may as well go all out.

I didn't even think it was that graphic compared to other things that have already come out in the past. People suddenly forgetting how gruesome some slasher films get? Saw? Do people remember these things.

It's fiction. Not real. None of what we do in the game should have any implications on who we may be as people in the real world. Separate reality from fiction.
Black market had a scene where you could see a child getting murdered by a monster directly after getting raped, and you gonna meat grind those child corpses into blood-splashing grinders.

Where this game simply expresses that dismembering part without any scene. Although you may 'imagine' how the girls are butchered, since you are not given any direct references of the process I guess it is fine? the same logic goes as those AAA open-world RPG games hint that characters had sex behind the curtain and they do not get the X-rates

Where I could see the actual issue with this game is pedophilia. Some characters certainly resemble underage, minors. And there are scenes where they are having sex. I am not certain if this is OK or against this site. But if it isn't against site rules and regulations, I fail to see any ethical issue TBH.

[edit]
And please don't get me wrong, I actually find it hard to see why the black market had to be banned either, but simply pointing out the differences between the two games in gore theme and trying to understand admin decisions logically.
x37wd2mzh6n31.png

TheMaster

Jun 12, 2017
So, I can't sell eggs to Rune, is this a bug ? or im just being dumb because i cant drag and drop the eggs on rune it just don't do anything, only thing i can do with eggs is to sell to amelia and get 5k

edit: nvm it just somehow worked :WaitWhat:

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
Question... so there was a mod for this game, Im assuming the mod is incompatible since the update?

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
Since Tentacle Eggs are a thing now. Older strategies are pointless.

As soon you get Succubus, focus on eggs and then sell those for more essence, to kickstart production. Around 6 tentacle rooms is enough to just sell 10 eggs and by a house and produce whatever girl you want with extra stats.
I was on day 14 with well over 100k gold.

Also
Yum. Extra large.
Even one tentacle room is enough. Just sell eggs to Amilia and unlock real estate. I even stopped bothering selling eggs after some time. :KEK:

• Red Heart
Reactions: BlackeyeVuk
4.40 star(s) 102 Votes