coffeman

Sep 23, 2022
No se cómo instalar los guardados trato de hacerlo como explican pero no me aparecen los archivos para dejar los guardados

slandy

Apr 9, 2019
Something tells me we should enjoy 5000 gold tentacle eggs while we can. I could easily see it getting nerfed to 1000 gold per egg, and that would still be plenty. Kind of makes me think originally the Rune ending was going to be punishment for relying on the eggs for money or something. Really so far I feel like the biggest flaw of the game is still there just isn't that many different types of monsters to breed. Having more different types, and being asked to produce Monsters with specific traits or something on higher difficulties would make it much more of a "game".
Thing is though you almost don't need money unless you're going for the harem CG, and only then because of the requirement to buy slaves.

The first time I "finished" the game, I only bought maybe four slaves in total. The ones you get for free are better than the ones you can buy, and all the extra races aren't even that important (I didn't even unlock most of them until endless mode)

Combine this with the fact that you should only buy one monster of each type, only keep your breeding monsters when the day rolls over to avoid paying for extra ones (or don't birth them until you need them) and get the expensive large monsters upkeep down to 5 (easy to do) there is really nothing to spend money on that you can't cover by just selling a monster or two per day. Everything else is profit.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
What's added in the DLC?
So much shit, it's insane.
...The biggest is probably the Succubus, one of two new NPCs. She's unlocked day 5-ish and gives access to Tentacle Rooms, which are normal breeding rooms that have been infested by tentacles. They automatically milk, breed, birth, and heal people put in them, even Sheep are safe to just throw in and forget about. However, instead of monsters, they give you Tentacle Eggs. You need three to make new rooms, or sell them for... FIVE THOUSAND gold a pop. There's a reason the Succubus demands a full 100 rooms for her ending, it's hands-down the most insanely profitable venture at zero effort. I mean, the eggs themselves have to be picked up manually on a decently generous timer or grabbed via Pixie, but COME ON.
You can also sacrifice them to the Succubus to give her mana, which she also gains passively from normal gameplay. She uses 100 to make new tentacle rooms, but if she hits 666, she can burn 566 mana (whoops) to mind-control another NPC who you've maxed out.
You also need the Player Home, which is now bought for 50K gold instead of being available from the start.
Once mind-controlled, the NPCs will appear in a special room in your home, and you can breed them yourself. Funnily enough, they have all the proper stats and even unique abilities that would be useful when moving them around, but they're stuck there. You can't even milk them.
...Secondly, a second new NPC. Now, another change is that you can unlock NPCs in any order, so there isn't a specific day, but this NPC is a Dwarf who can 'upgrade' rooms to give them small stat buffs/nerfs. She can also build a new room, the Capsule, which swiftly raises depravity of slaves put in. Really nice, you don't have to break slaves by breeding with Goblins forever, it makes Elves, Sheep, and unbuffed Dragons/Dwarves viable for regular use. It could also be kind of insane, I haven't checked to see what the return is on buying slaves, mindbreaking them, then instantly selling them... but they're more useful being thrown into tentacle pits anyway, I guess. Hilariously, she also has the 'overworked' event the Elf has, but it triggers AFTER the day is over she was overworked on, so you don't HAVE to work around it. Wish that feature was backported onto the elf...
...You can now hold ALT when removing a slave's clothes and chain to remove them for all slaves. Kinda meh, would definitely prefer a toggle that just auto-removes clothes and chains when broken, as it stands, it keeps removing the unique Human Slave's cowkini, which is a shame. ...Right, you can remove the clothes of Unique Slaves now, it 'almost' works perfectly.
...Oh yeah, two new Unique Slaves. There's a Catgirl whose designed to be bred with Tentacles, so just forget about her, and the ULTIMATE BROODMOTHER... I mean, a Sheep who when impregnated (or drained) randomly heals to full, cures herself of disease, fills her (huge!?) breasts, or... RESETS HER BIRTH STAT. The Dwarf was only allowed to do that once, and she just does it 1/4 times she's impregnated!
...I think you can now catch diseases by not cleaning up condoms enough? So, you don't strictly have to hold a barebacked day to get someone infected, to infect four goblins, to scrap for the DNA for those damned cures the Dragon demands... but that's still more expedient.
...There are now two endings, one with the old win condition, and one with that where you also have 100 tentacle rooms, sell 100 eggs, and mind-control all NPCs. So, save right before day fifty with one NPC left to infest and build a stupidly large breeding pit, I guess.
...There are more small changes, a better interface for switching between the facility and your home, Humans have a Huge portrait for some reason, items you run out of now leave a greyed-out box in your inventory instead of disappearing entirely...

zorg_815

Sep 7, 2019
I got a problem with infinite mode

After beating the game on day 50 it says "Enter the Infinite mode", and then shows me a harem victory screen. After all text image just increases in size slightly, and doesn't go away. I can hear that the game is working behind it, the cursor appears and you can see it behind the half-transperent menu. Does anyone know how to fix it?

UPD: nevermind, just figuried it out. I saved and loaded the save

Ortresia

Feb 7, 2021
I got a problem with infinite mode

After beating the game on day 50 it says "Enter the Infinite mode", and then shows me a harem victory screen. After all text image just increases in size slightly, and doesn't go away. I can hear that the game is working behind it, the cursor appears and you can see it behind the half-transperent menu. Does anyone know how to fix it?
Have you try save, exit and then reload? I use to have this bug too on 2.0.0.0 version.

Reactions: darkgryffon
Apr 23, 2018
I have an issue where it won't give me the private manor. When I reached day 50 the first time it talked about the private manor but then glitched out and wouldn't let me click the estate button other than to rename it. Then I reloaded my save before day 50 and I got there again and it talks about infinite mode and doesn't let me access the manor.

zorg_815

Sep 7, 2019
I have an issue where it won't give me the private manor. When I reached day 50 the first time it talked about the private manor but then glitched out and wouldn't let me click the estate button other than to rename it. Then I reloaded my save before day 50 and I got there again and it talks about infinite mode and doesn't let me access the manor.
Now that you mentioned, game did mentioned a manor first time it bugged. And the message doesn't appear second time for me as well

Reactions: darkgryffon

stalkerKiller

May 1, 2021
if anyone pleases my saves v2.0.4.0 upload to

C:\Users\User\AppData\LocalLow\ApplePie\MonsterBlackMarket\SaveData

1675057517105.png

zorg_815

Sep 7, 2019
No. If it was that simple I wouldn't be asking about a save editor.
Bunny girls are restricted to EXCLUSIVELY be flat. You CANNOT change that with a cosmetic potion.
you can try
however, figuring out which variable is which is gonna be an ordeal

4.50 star(s) 104 Votes