Mod Unity Monster Black Market - Tits Mod V2b

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Here's some sort of update, I guess. Full post is here - https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-black-market-v2-0-16-0-dlc-team-apple-pie.124772/post-14810306

MBMmipmapComparison.png

Short version: long standing texture issue is seemingly fixed.

What does it mean for mod? I have motivation to update at least for belly inflation and to fix damn texture issue, maybe even restoring broken outline textures (matter of taste here, really).

Still unsure if new method will bring more stability for higher resolution textures, not the goal for now.

That said, mod is also more Complex Breeding mod oriented now. There's simply more gameplay-mechanic-technical side available in CB and I kinda want to make both mods more integrated into each other.

AROc137

Jan 22, 2023
Here's some sort of update, I guess. Full post is here - https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-black-market-v2-0-16-0-dlc-team-apple-pie.124772/post-14810306

View attachment 4024699

Short version: long standing texture issue is seemingly fixed.

What does it mean for mod? I have motivation to update at least for belly inflation and to fix damn texture issue, maybe even restoring broken outline textures (matter of taste here, really).

Still unsure if new method will bring more stability for higher resolution textures, not the goal for now.

That said, mod is also more Complex Breeding mod oriented now. There's simply more gameplay-mechanic-technical side available in CB and I kinda want to make both mods more integrated into each other.
Very grateful that you continue watching the game and haven't forgotten it :´)

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Since this mod is planned to integrate Complex Breeding mechanics in it now, I decided to focus a bit more on "Belly Expansion depending on fetus count". Which means I need to hand-edit all Slave types, including special ones. Starting with Aure and Claire first, since it's basically "Girl" and "Woman" type of bodies with fixed asset parameters. Only need to edit mesh positions for now... but playtesting it carefully and to see if it looks 'okay'. I don't really want to push belly size to avoid clipping and whatnot. It will be harder for common slave figures because of various tits/body types though, but it's in the planning stage.

Anyway, here's all CB's "up to 5 fetuses" from 1 to 5:

PS: I probably won't be able to edit Fetus count graphics under slave figure though.

aurefetuscountTest.png

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
Since this mod is planned to integrate Complex Breeding mechanics in it now, I decided to focus a bit more on "Belly Expansion depending on fetus count". Which means I need to hand-edit all Slave types, including special ones. Starting with Aure and Claire first, since it's basically "Girl" and "Woman" type of bodies with fixed asset parameters. Only need to edit mesh positions for now... but playtesting it carefully and to see if it looks 'okay'. I don't really want to push belly size to avoid clipping and whatnot. It will be harder for common slave figures because of various tits/body types though, but it's in the planning stage.

Anyway, here's all CB's "up to 5 fetuses" from 1 to 5:

PS: I probably won't be able to edit Fetus count graphics under slave figure though.

View attachment 4041123
That’s fun, out of curiosity, why won’t you be able to edit the fetus count images?

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
That’s fun, out of curiosity, why won’t you be able to edit the fetus count images?
I tried to look at them before and that's basically standalone sprite images stored in asset bundles of the game. There's Spine animated version of them, actually, which can show edited graphics for a custom fetus number but it only lasts about a second when slave is getting pregnant before switching to a static sprite version.
So I'm just not sure if currently available toolset can handle all-new static sprite additions.

Anyway, I'll see if anything can be done with it... heck, one of solutions I have in mind in which I can "simply" draw number of fetuses on their bellies.

Last edited:

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
I want the V2a version, and I like stomach to change size according to semen
Here you go, V2a -
Take a note that this version is VERY limited in functionality, not rendering bigger bellies on small slave types (like Dwarfes) and unique slaves. Renders on "regular" size slaves while in standing and rest poses only.
V3 (current WIP) will change stomach size according to fetus count only, but it will be universal to all available slaves and poses.

Reactions: dustbeen43

hmzbgql

May 29, 2022
Here you go, V2a - Take a note that this version is VERY limited in functionality, not rendering bigger bellies on small slave types (like Dwarfes) and unique slaves. Renders on "regular" size slaves while in standing and rest poses only. V3 (current WIP) will change stomach size according to fetus count only, but it will be universal to all available slaves and poses.