Mod Unity Monster Black Market - Tits Mod V2b

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Will the birth of humans from monsters be realized? (as in the breding complex)
No, adding Complex Breeding functionality to the base game is not the scope of the project. Modifying some CB code is planned, though.

Ritasred

May 20, 2024
No, adding Complex Breeding functionality to the base game is not the scope of the project. Modifying some CB code is planned, though.
Thanks for the reply. I don't really like Complex Breeding, due to the removal and modification of many functions, so I'm mostly in favor of TitsMod

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Thanks for the reply. I don't really like Complex Breeding, due to the removal and modification of many functions, so I'm mostly in favor of TitsMod
I used to agree that CB was a bit hard for my taste but it grew on me once I started to play it with relaxed day time limit. 900 second per day instead of 300 makes you appreciate it more for sure.
Can you tell which changes annoys you most in it? I do plan to make it a default mod to play the game with and I'm afraid that using only a base game functions might collide negatively with skeleton rendering.

I know that users didn't like Cosmetic pill (potion) lock for Slaves in CB - I believe it was made to lock Tits size change, since it made it too easy, I guess. But it's a very easy to change how it was in base game which can make it totally optional once again.

As for essences, I think it's actually a very cool mechanic.

Current TitsV3 planned features are:
- Increasing Day limit to 100, also want to make user pay with certain slave types as well as monsters.
- Front Hair types are now up to 10.
- Fetus Count bellies up to 5 for CB with bellies size change. I'll see if up to 5 in base game won't break anything. It shouldn't, but...
- New born slaves tits size will be set to 0 - Flat, just like it was in the base game. So you'll need to use milk for them to grow tits, like in base game. It really was a dumb change, so I reverted it.
- Some skeleton optimization. It's very technical to explain but basically your CPU will have to render much less than with default assets. Like a lot less. Full asset check will have to wait, but main NPCs-slaves standing pose-monsters standing skeletons are optimized now:
SLc.png

Test of the same game scene with 75 characters on screen (CPU: Ryzen 5800X), before-after:

TitsV3assetComparison.png

Take this performance data with a grain of salt, since my testing might be flawed, but I do see less lag on my end.

Last edited:

Ritasred

May 20, 2024
I used to agree that CB was a bit hard for my taste but it grew on me once I started to play it with relaxed day time limit. 900 second per day instead of 300 makes you appreciate it more for sure.
Can you tell which changes annoys you most in it? I do plan to make it a default mod to play the game with and I'm afraid that using only a base game functions might collide negatively with skeleton rendering.

I know that users didn't like Cosmetic pill (potion) lock for Slaves in CB - I believe it was made to lock Tits size change, since it made it too easy, I guess. But it's a very easy to change how it was in base game which can make it totally optional once again.

As for essences, I think it's actually a very cool mechanic.

Current TitsV3 planned features are:
- Increasing Day limit to 100, also want to make user pay with certain slave types as well as monsters.
- Front Hair types are now up to 10.
- Fetus Count bellies up to 5 for CB with bellies size change. I'll see if up to 5 in base game won't break anything. It shouldn't, but...
- New born slaves tits size will be set to 0 - Flat, just like it was in the base game. So you'll need to use milk for them to grow tits, like in base game. It really was a dumb change, so I reverted it.
- Some skeleton optimization. It's very technical to explain but basically your CPU will have to render much less than with default assets. Like a lot less. Full asset check will have to wait, but main NPCs-slaves standing pose-monsters standing skeletons are optimized now:
View attachment 4124888

Test of the same game scene with 75 characters on screen (CPU: Ryzen 5800X), before-after:

View attachment 4124935

Take this performance data with a grain of salt, since my testing might be flawed, but I do see less lag on my end.
Since I don't have a very good level of English, it is very difficult for me to perceive Complex Breeding, the essence mechanics are extremely inconvenient and unclear to me, in the vanilla game it is done very clearly.

CB has a lot of controversial decisions and I understand that this is done for the sake of complexity, but I don't like the concept of the mod itself, most things are simply disabled (for example, upgrading rooms, or it is a bug) Cosmetic potions are also disabled, buying them is just wasting money.

It is very difficult for me to form an idea, but I understand that some people like Complex Breeding, but I'm just not a fan of it. I still prefer the vanilla game and TitsMod That's why I am really looking forward to version 3. Thanks for the great mod.

Reactions: Krongorka

AROc137

Jan 22, 2023
Since I don't have a very good level of English, it is very difficult for me to perceive Complex Breeding, the essence mechanics are extremely inconvenient and unclear to me, in the vanilla game it is done very clearly.

CB has a lot of controversial decisions and I understand that this is done for the sake of complexity, but I don't like the concept of the mod itself, most things are simply disabled (for example, upgrading rooms, or it is a bug) Cosmetic potions are also disabled, buying them is just wasting money.

It is very difficult for me to form an idea, but I understand that some people like Complex Breeding, but I'm just not a fan of it. I still prefer the vanilla game and TitsMod That's why I am really looking forward to version 3. Thanks for the great mod.
I totally agree!!!

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Haircut styles, my English is not good hahaha
Front hair types now use same trick as ProjectR (v0.1 Tits mod for it) does. It's actually very simple to explain: you take a hair sprite, add -1 to X coordinate in Spine and it flips horizontally.

MBMhairflip.png

Sometimes it doesn't look very good for some hair types, yeah, but it's a very cheap way to do in editor. Just need to update every single skeleton. But since I'm doing it anyway, optimization + doing this is a good foundation.
Side hair styles are untouched at least for now. Same with porting hair styles from NPCs, it will increase total sprite sheet size. While I think it won't be a problem with new implementation, it will have to wait until current pass is done and tested.
V3+ maybe (when I'll try to push customization) :p

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
So, apparently we can use standard girl/woman skeleton is VVIP rooms. The only thing which is missing for slave standard skeleton would be Maid outfit assets. Should be possible, I think. Also allows for maid outfit outside of the VVIP rooms, but it's only available for stand pose, so eh... that's sprite availability limitation first.
Short version: I'll see what I can do to port maid outfit into normal slave skeleton, which also will make separate maid skeleton completely useless = less system resources to spare on it.

Current CPU performance boost with current edits ~5 fps (max FPS and average FPS) in total on mobile i5 3rd gen in the same scene, which is great to see.

Also removed Complex Breeding tits limitation for Girl skeleton types (can have Small breast size) and Woman skeleton types (can be Flat). No idea why it was implemented in the first place, but that part of the code is removed. Hopefully won't cause any issues.

Oh yeah. With new optimization route in mind I guess it's time to ditch outline completely. While it's unfortunate to some people (ruins outlined aesthetic and you can't see slave-monster selection), it completely fucks with current packing method and slows down overall process of implementing new stuff. Ditching it also allows to pack sprites ridiculously tight.
At this point I'll just try to max it out. Lots is done, lots to do.

Attached normal sprite sheet resolution for Woman_Stand atlas and new packed one which is yet to be optimized further.

Last edited:

Ritasred

May 20, 2024
what are the breast sizes of unique slaves that are given out? As well as the size of the breasts of the girls in the mansion (bosses)? Their sizes have changed with the mod, but their appearance has not

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
what are the breast sizes of unique slaves that are given out? As well as the size of the breasts of the girls in the mansion (bosses)? Their sizes have changed with the mod, but their appearance has not
It's some sort of randomized "system". Their breast size stays the same visually but breast size/milk properties are random at the moment you acquire a Unique Slave. For NPCs it's set at the moment you brainwash them. Visual change wasn't planned from the start, since they lacks sprite data for it.
My logic behind this randomized change was to make it less predictable what milking capabilities player can expect from a certain Unique Slave/NPC. I believe only Amilia comes with a fixed "Extra" size.

Anyway, that's where you're able to use Cosmetic Potion or you can strategically "save scum" to "re-roll" breast size to a larger one. Again, it's not designed to change Special slaves appearance, but it allows to change breast value internally and their offsprings will have that breast size.

I know that CB limits Cosmetic Potion to do that, but that limit won't be there at the time of V3 release.

Ritasred

May 20, 2024
It's some sort of randomized "system". Their breast size stays the same visually but breast size/milk properties are random at the moment you acquire a Unique Slave. For NPCs it's set at the moment you brainwash them. Visual change wasn't planned from the start, since they lacks sprite data for it.
My logic behind this randomized change was to make it less predictable what milking capabilities player can expect from a certain Unique Slave/NPC. I believe only Amilia comes with a fixed "Extra" size.

Anyway, that's where you're able to use Cosmetic Potion or you can strategically "save scum" to "re-roll" breast size to a larger one. Again, it's not designed to change Special slaves appearance, but it allows to change breast value internally and their offsprings will have that breast size.

I know that CB limits Cosmetic Potion to do that, but that limit won't be there at the time of V3 release.
I'm playing vanilla + tits mod now, without mod pack, I installed everything without mod pack. That's why I don't have settings via F5.

But at least I found out that the pixie getting stuck is not related to your mod, but to the mod pack, it is because of it that the problems with the pixie are not related to the player's house

Reactions: Krongorka

Ritasred

May 20, 2024
Is it possible to install a cheat mod with titsmod, but without a modpack? I tried, the cheat panel did not appear.

And will the slaves' skin colors change to those of monsters?

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
There's a CheatMenu.dll plugin which comes with a modpack. I'm not using it myself, but as far as I remember pressing F5 when you're in-game opens BepInEx config manager window where you can turn on/off any mod included:

CM.png

Nov 23, 2023
There's a CheatMenu.dll plugin which comes with a modpack. I'm not using it myself, but as far as I remember pressing F5 when you're in-game opens BepInEx config manager window where you can turn on/off any mod included:

View attachment 4139624
Yo, there a way to make chest size work with the mod pack? Or the usagi having adult stature some features work withe the mod pack but not all of them, i was wondering if i was the only one with this problem or its just how its meant to be

Ramirad

Mar 14, 2018
Honestly even as a fluent English speaker CB is not easy to follow.

Ritasred

May 20, 2024

View attachment 4139624
I do not use the subpack, as it turned out (for me) it leads to errors and bugs
accordingly, I do not have the F5 setting

therefore, I am looking for an alternative way to install a cheat menu without a modpack but with a titsmod