Armstrong

May 11, 2017
Why can't the CG display of my gallery's harem be opened?
You need to beat game with harem ending first.
It was greyed out for me too, so I used my old save on day 50 to unlock it.

You need min 50k+ gold and max likeability of all NPCs to get harem ending.

Reactions: 尔東xlg

尔東xlg

Jun 10, 2022
You need to beat game with harem ending first.
It was greyed out for me too, so I used my old save on day 50 to unlock it.

You need min 50k+ gold and max likeability of all NPCs to get harem ending.
Thank you answer . Could you share your archives? Because all my archives were completed after 50 days.

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
Last edited:

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
so this cheat version of the game was released on accident. :ROFLMAO:

Note from dev:
About this updated version
In a hurry, I accidentally updated the version with cheat mode.

I applied for the update again.

The cheat mode is scheduled to disappear, so if you are playing for the first time this time, please don't be surprised if the cheat mode disappears in the next version.

We're sorry for the inconvenience.

PS. Luckily it was updated soon (while I was writing it!).

GaijinPadawan

Jun 2, 2022
How do I switch between estates? It seems there is another estate with a single house and a slave house built and a lone player there, but I don't know how to get there. I saw it by accident by clicking on a notification, but I don't know how to get there again, or how to transfer slaves there

gasno

Sep 22, 2019
I was waiting for another game like this, i'm a bit glad it wasn't too "dark" like that other game, the one with human steaks.
My main critique is that there's no unique sheep girl:cry:. No, i'm not scottish.

Jul 3, 2022
I was waiting for another game like this, i'm a bit glad it wasn't too "dark" like that other game, the one with human steaks.
My main critique is that there's no unique sheep girl:cry:. No, i'm not scottish.
In an article Ci-en the developer want to create a game in the "Darkest Dungeon" style with visibly "Births / babies" at the heart of the gameplay image-web.jpg

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
sheep girl and cat girl will probably be in the dlc

Bernieman123

Jun 9, 2020
I apologize for asking, but what game is it called? I’m morbidly curious.

4.40 star(s) 105 Votes