MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
I can't imagine what this thread would look like if game had zero tutorial. :KEK:
(and people still manage to fail with handholding like this)
There's a point to be made about how bad the mechanics are, if they need to spend so much time teaching you them... Also it's mostly annoying where you think you've finished tutorial and it's time to actually play the game... But every menu you open STARTS ANOTHER FUCKING TUTORIAL.

And, considering:

Yeah, the guy above you can’t even get orcs…
Even WITH all those tutorials, there's still people who need help. So yeah, my verdict is, this game has badly designed mechanics.

jokuur

May 23, 2019
Even WITH all those tutorials, there's still people who need help. So yeah, my verdict is, this game has badly designed mechanics.
yeah little too many buttons there, there is less in strategic games i play, well i will learn in time i guess

InternetBrowser123

Oct 16, 2018
Ok, I swear to god I've been going insane but I can't tell if this is actually in the game or just a really good fake image that someone made...

can someone please tell me if it's real or not because I was trying so hard to find it within the game

cch04

Aug 4, 2022
Ok, I swear to god I've been going insane but I can't tell if this is actually in the game or just a really good fake image that someone made...

can someone please tell me if it's real or not because I was trying so hard to find it within the game
First I've seen this o.o

some_anon

Mar 6, 2020
anyone got a hint why my game ends on day ten even though I've sold two goblins? Should I have unlocked other species by this point or something? Much appreciated

cch04

Aug 4, 2022
yeah, though I might've taken a loan on this save. Maybe that's the issue? Do you have to pay loans manually somewhere? Still weird it shows 2/2 on day 10 though then
At the end of the day theres an arrow at the bottom of the stat page where you move to the next page and get to the loan page. You do need to pay off the loan within 5 days I believe so that could be giving you a game over

Reactions: some_anon
4.40 star(s) 105 Votes