Nixeras

Dec 4, 2017
This game is pretty good, definitely one of the better breeding games out there. Wish it had another layer of complexity to it. Male slaves/Female monsters maybe. Allow the player character to move around the building and do other things. Give us a brothel start where monster breeding isn't unlocked until later and brothel traits that can either be passed down or trained up via actions in the brothel. (Vaginal, Anal, Paizuri, Oral skills that increase in effectiveness as they're used, or "Beauty/Ugliness" traits that can be passed down) As it is the game is too easy to complete and then you unlock the personal estate which absolutely destroys any balance that existed prior.

I really enjoy the art for the girls, but find it strange that the art isn't actually used in the girl info screen and instead they use a generic placeholder depending on race. Hopefully that's just a bug in the version I played not the intended final product considering when you have a girl selected you can see there's a full portrait system in place over on the right that uses their features.

I find the milk for stats system both interesting and a huge pain because obviously it means you want larger titted slaves so they produce more milk before being auto-placed into the milker, which means every slave eventually gets modified to have huge knockers. I enjoy smaller chested girls so though I do this because it is mechanically beneficial I am saddened.

Chopping up slaves/monsters for the parts you need for crafting wouldn't be a huge issue but for the longest time I didn't bother with it because the best way to get spare slaves is to buy them for cheap during sale days, which requires excess income. The alternative is to let your brothel slaves get pregnant but that carries the risk of venereal diseases which are really just a nuisance in this game.

I know the game is complete technically, but it seems like they plan to add more content with some patches and at least one DLC. I definitely hope the game continues to grow, it's fun to play at least for a bit right now.

Jun 1, 2019
100% Golden Ending Master Difficulty Guide [1.065]

This guide is intended to help you get the harem/company ownership ending. You need 50000 gold in reserve and all heart tasks completed to 100% for the four company girls by Day 50. Before we get started, some general information.

- This isn't a comprehensive guide, you'll need to figure out some things yourself.
- If you can't move the map, instead of using WASD, try using the right mouse button and dragging.
- Start the game on master. The only difference is the number of monsters required every five days.
- Use the pause button. You can perform certain tasks like reviewing heart tasks and building stuff.
- No player estate, and thus no eugenics i.e. slave/monster trait modding, besides drinking about 50 furry milk each for a few slaves for breeding extinct monsters around the end of mid-game.
- I personally recommend against breeding the unique slaves you get as gifts. Keep them in a far-away cage and transfer them to your estate post-game.

I recommend starting completely over if you've beaten it before, which means backing up then deleting the save data at:

C:\Users\YourComputerNameHere\AppData\LocalLow\ApplePie\MonsterBlackMarket

You can only name your character the first time you beat the game, and only within those saves. Any new games will not let you name your character, though you do start with the player estate. [EDIT: According to another user this is false, you can use the "edit pen" on the estate name to change the name, but I haven't confirmed this myself.]

OPENING PHASE

The beginning is definitely the most difficult as screwing it up can ruin things later. Its also frantic if you're doing it right, since everything has to be done by hand. Let's start with layout. Personally I put my slave cages right below the left most pre-built 2block, then built my monster pens to the right in a two row, the slave cages one row vertically, the delivery rooms and milking areas along the top, and the breeding rooms in a big clump below the delivery/milk area and to the left of the slave cages. The right side past the (small) monster pens is reserved for big monster pens/big breeding rooms/a few delivery rooms/a cage/and a milker.

The main reason to do it this way is to ease selection. You can "draw" a box and select your slaves after they give birth, then dump them in the slave cages to recover. You can then do the same thing to the monster babies, putting them in the pens. I recommend not building more then five delivery rooms until you unlock pixies, for easier dumping of slaves. You also only need around two milking rooms.

You'll need plenty of goblins and girls to breed them. In the beginning money is tight, but it rapidly becomes the least of your worries. I'd aim for between nine to twelve goblin breeders. When purchasing, we're going to use a little trick. Technically its an exploit, but I'd prefer to think of it as a "bulk discount". First, you need to unlock the second and third sell slot for slaves from Amelia. I'd also recommend unlocking the (large) furry races AFTER the sell slots open, the milk will be very useful later. Now draw a box around the three slaves, preferably with the cheapest slave highlighted, then drag to a cage. Congrats, you bought three slaves for the price of one. Be aware this trick only counts as one buy for Amelia heart purposes.

Speaking of milk, you only need to milk the furry slaves, and then only after its been a while. The best time to do it manually is right after they've given birth several times, or if you can't be bothered to keep track then when they go sterile and before you get rid of them. Because of the usefulness of the milk, when in doubt, try to use (large) furry slaves for breeding. Honestly you can just ignore milking manually too, the pixies will get enough for you by the time you are ready for big monster breeding assuming you keep buying furry slaves.

One last thing, achievement upgrades should be spent in roughly this order, with pixies being priority two as SOON as it unlocks, with only slave slots being higher:

slave slots -> furry -> monster slots -> orc -> PIXIES! -> unique items (research girl) -> either new girls or werewolves or faster big monsters -> when all previous finished then condom discounts -> condom max upgrade -> faster small monsters and slaves -> everything else.

MID-GAME

Starts when you unlock dismantling and pixies (around day 11 I believe). Up to this point you should have nine goblins minimum, and have at least unlocked ogres, possibly already breeding them. You should have a decent amount of money in the bank (5K absolute minimum), and be making enough that money isn't a primary concern. You should try to buy some health items and ovum restorers for late game if you see them on the end of day menu, (use the arrow).

IMMEDIATELY upgrade the cost of pixies, then once its at five each you can dismantle up to 14 slaves and monsters each day. If you get the message about being overworked, you went too far. I recommend saving before dismantling until you're sure you understand the limit. Dismantling is more important then money at this point, so unless you are in some sort of crisis, then you should try to dismantle on a regular basis and in large quantities. Until you get around eight or so pixies, you'll still be manually doing a lot of stuff, but it should only take a few days before you can start leaving most things up to the pixies.

Keep an eye on your breeding operation after pixies are taking care of it for the following:
- Sterile breeder girls, dismantle them until around the time you unlock the vat, then hold them in a far away set of pens for your brothels later. Try to have a few girls in reserve to replace them immediately before you forget.
- Breeders that are stuck waiting for return, usually because you put a breeder in their place. Just move them elsewhere or dump them in the cage.
- Make sure you end up with about five to six breeding rooms each for goblins, orcs, and werewolves. More is fine, but you need this much at minimum for selling and paying monster debt. Try to keep most of them stocked at all times as well, buy extra slaves and keep them in reserve.

While there is a delay with pixies, its not worth your time to micro-manage at this point, let it go.

Birthing Vat, Cauldron, and Heart % preparation:

When the cauldron girl unlocks, its a good idea to pause the game and start looking seriously at completing a good chunk of the heart achievements. Click on the heart for each girl while paused and look at what they want.

Amelia - Buy slaves of different types (individually!), sell monsters. Note that monsters you use for debt do NOT count. When you unlock a new girl type, you'll get three, so buy each one individually, then dismantle them. Remember, you don't care about having a variety of breeders, only a variety of girls dismantled.

Floria? (Pixie Girl) - Dismantle different monsters and girls. You'll need to do this anyway to get components for the cauldron and birthing vat, as well as pixies of course. The game can be incredibly RNG dependent here, so when you start dismantling five minotaurs and salamanders at end game, SAVE and make sure to get enough components for the cauldron items. You may also want to build a decent stockpile of a particular slave girl, like usagis, and dismantle them all at once, saving beforehand.

Vat/Cauldron Girl - Make stuff in the cauldron, grow monsters and slaves in vat. You can make humans and goblins instantly with upgrades, so big monsters are the main concern for vat. As for the cauldron, well, that's going to suck up a lot of your time:
- When Amelia shows up during the day, if you open her menu, you should click on the arrow and you'll notice an option to call her back with a new batch of slaves. The basic idea is to buy whatever type of slave that has components you need, dismantle up to limit you're comfortable with, then use components to make cauldron items.
-Humans and Usagi (bunny) seem to be particularly needed.
-When you have enough components to make what you need, STOP buying that type of slave, unless you need them for breeding or Amelia achievements of course.

Brothel Twins - When this unlocks after vat. Have customers use condoms, gel, use brothel facilities, raise reputation, and don't forget, buy five cosmetic potions. Pretty much takes care of itself, as long as you buy the stuff and facilities, and put some workers in there. You can purchase items using the arrow on the end of day menu or at the condom/gel board. I prefer the EOD menu, as you get rare items sometimes and once the brothel starts getting max customers you'll use a little more then half of your supply each day.

When the brothel unlocks, make sure you go ahead and build the glory holes. I like to build three across the starting blocks, then four paizuri rooms along the top with a space left above the condom/gel area, build the vip rooms above the paizuri, then the Vvip room above the condom area, then two more vip areas right above to make one big block. Don't bother with animal/beastility show or birthing rooms. Send any sterile slaves here to work.

Finally you'll get a origin dna at some point as long as you remember to keep dismantling every day. Use it to make a minotaur in the vat, and set up the buildings for your big monster breeding operation. You can also make salamanders if you get more origin dna. I built six big monster pens and three breeding rooms in the middle, in a box shape. Put other breeding support stuff around these for faster pixie travel times.

END GAME

Starts when you get the goblin to dismantle for origin dna and the free multi-preg slave around day 30. Before you even reach this point, you should have gotten at least one origin dna to begin with and used it to make a minotaur, as well as constructed the buildings, so use the other point to make a salamander. You also should have made good progress in finishing most the heart achievements besides the big monster ones.

This is where you need to get serious about breeding the big monsters. Use the free breeder slave for the minotaur, and use at least 50 furry milk each (or more if you have bad luck) to make two more for the salamander and another minotaur. You should have at least three breeding rooms, use the middle one for breeding more minotaurs or salamander if you feel the need. Remember you can keep making salamanders or minotaurs in the vat as needed if you are falling short, and you can use health recovery and ovum restoration items on your big monster breeders as needed.

Money shouldn't be an issue, if you don't have 50K for some reason you will once the brothel starts to take off around this point. Make sure you are still regularly selling small monsters. I ended up with 200K at the end, so you have quite a bit of wiggle room.

Once you have the big monsters being churned out, save up at least five minotaurs and salamanders each, then dismantle them. Make SURE you get the needed components for cauldron, save the game. Then make sure by day fifty you've sold at least five minos and salamanders in addition to those needed for the monster debt.

Any heart achievements should be finished up. Besides the big monster ones, there's no reason you can't have them finished by day 40, and even those can be finished if you are doing well.

ENDING and POST GAME

Save on day 49 in a separate slot. When you get the ending, save in ANOTHER slot, then transfer your virgin uniques over to the player estate. They make good breeders with the player. If you want to make income trivial post game, breed the cow girl (unique human) with the player character, get three or so offspring, then after raising depravity put them in the brothel vip rooms. You'll get around 2000 gold EACH session.
Does the golden ending have any other advantages besides the *SPOILER* when passing the golden ending?
And I think that the selection of high stats of monster and slaves those who decided to go for the golden ending already know about that.

Jun 1, 2019
I have a little advice - the game doesn't really matter how many +number you have in stats, there is a limit, so +-3 circles of breeding (6 circles if with a purchased slave) with a unique slave give maximum stats.
One thing that, in my opinion, can rise indefinitely is only health points 1660259522735.png

Ramenlord2001

Jul 14, 2021
Ok can someone tell me where to find my save files so far I can’t find a folder that has them at all and I tried the one that mentioned this earlier it wasn’t in the folder

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
Cause it's a sandbox management game about breeding.
We still don't have any good Breeding Simulator.
but was is exactly good in this game? Every girl no matter the race looks the same, every monster looks almost the same, sprite sex scenes look the same, the amount of clicks you have to do is insane especially for such a stupid and boring game

4.40 star(s) 105 Votes