Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
does anyone know if the slaves are killed when harvested? or just made cum?
They're "harvested" in the "organ harvesting" sense.
P.S. Make use of saves before harvesting. There's a daily limit of 14 (I think). If you harvest 15, you'll lose access for 2 days.

Valecordia

Dec 12, 2019
Little hard to find when all numerical give this m_SexTime with a square at the end which i cannot put on here....

When i checked the character on notpad ++ it shows as NULL or CAN
Use an online save editor, and search for character first, it's usually on m unitlist 9 or 10.

fashtar

Mar 23, 2019
How do you get Niel's affection up to 100%? It says "produce washer" but when I try to, it won't register as having been produced.

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
1- I have problem with '' moving the baby'' into the monster cage in tutorial. The monster baby doesn't appear and therefore I can't pick it up and put it into the monster cage

2- I can't seem to spawn or buy werewolves, salamanders or minotaurs

and I am using the uncensored patch
Maybe use search bar first.
Check my post, it might help you. Your problem may be similar to these.
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-black-market-v1-0-6-5-team-apple-pie.124772/post-8676427

Wetere

Nov 8, 2019
does anyone know if the slaves are killed when harvested? or just made cum?
Well, the wood minions or whatever they are have axes, and also when you "harvest" slaves or monsters you get DNA, fluids or organs, so...
I thought it was pretty dark too but stopped bothering me a couple of moments later, since it's just a game mechanic

CZ2Energy

Feb 18, 2018
Is there a way for cheat engine to just max the affection of all main girls? Cuz damn, the grind is real

pickle45

Apr 8, 2018
Well, the wood minions or whatever they are have axes, and also when you "harvest" slaves or monsters you get DNA, fluids or organs, so...
I thought it was pretty dark too but stopped bothering me a couple of moments later, since it's just a game mechanic
Maybe they harvest the stuff like fruits from a tree and it regrow and they are happily released. They leave it up to your imagination so go that way...

Reactions: Varalaker

Valecordia

Dec 12, 2019
Is there a way for cheat engine to just max the affection of all main girls? Cuz damn, the grind is real
Yes, pretty easy actually.
Search for the corrupt value just below HP
The max corrupt value is 50
so for example:
0/50--->After sex/birth/milking etc
12/50

Search for the 12 then repeat process when that number change.

Reactions: CZ2Energy

Jecht_rock

Aug 13, 2017
Seems that 1.1 update came out if I am not mistaken.
Does anyone have it?
Plus can someone translate the update information.

現在MonsterBlackMarket_v1.1パッチを準備中です。
パッチ情報は以下の通りで、詳細については今後の進捗状況に応じて詳しくお知らせします。
1. モンスターと奴隷の自動売却機能
2. 陥落状態でも脱力姿勢と基本姿勢がランダムに現れるように変更
3. 陥落表情On/Off機能
3. 整形ポーションの体形選択が可能
4. 獣姦ショーと出産ショーの最低人数を1人に変更
5. インベントリのアイテム整列
6. エンドレスモードでのイベント発生禁止(これぞブラック企業など)
7. ギャラリーを追加(キャラクターアニメーションとハーレムCGが見られます)
8. ユニットのお気に入り機能

Thx

Reactions: Balial42

Balial42

May 3, 2018
MBM version1.1 Patch Translation

We are currently preparing the MonsterBlackMarket_v1.1 patch.
Patch information is as follows and more details will be provided as we progress.
1. automatic sale function of monsters and slaves
2. change to randomly appear in the posture of weakness and basic posture even in the state of falling down
3. the function of "Falling Down Expression On/Off
3. possibility to select the body shape for the plastic surgery potion
4. changed the minimum number of people for the bestiality show and the childbirth show to 1
(5) Alignment of items in the inventory
6. banning the occurrence of events in endless mode (e.g., this is a black company)
7. add gallery (you can see character animation and harem CG)
8. unit favorite function

CZ2Energy

Feb 18, 2018
Alright, I searched using the search thread function but noone seems to have asked this question yet. Does anyone know the value of the origin dna in save editor?

Valecordia

Dec 12, 2019
Alright, I searched using the search thread function but noone seems to have asked this question yet. Does anyone know the value of the origin dna in save editor?
For now no clue, I usually use CE to change the value.
But need to grind a bunch of goblins for that.
instead of using the DNA just sell in a quantity of 1 whenever you have like 4 or 5 of them.

Reactions: CZ2Energy

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Judging by the weird symbols, I think you need to change the encoding to Japanese or something.

4.40 star(s) 105 Votes