Ortresia

Feb 7, 2021
I got some problem with my save file. My save fail to load properly after a certain point of progress. (which probably my own fault to be honest). Game fail to load that specific save when load from the main menu and fail to run probably after I load it in the game while other save are totally unaffected.
I think this problem came from data overflowing or whatever it's called, but I not so sure about that.
Save became unusable after I start "industrialize" my farm around day 20 and beyond, So I suspect about data problem.
I might as well mention that most of my slave have "unusual" stats due to influence of save editing player traits.

So, anyone got these same problem? My game is on version 1.0.6.5 already so I think that freeze the dev mention have noting to do with it. Anyway to fix these loading problem or boost performance to allow these save to be loaded?

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
I got some problem with my save file. My save fail to load properly after a certain point of progress. (which probably my own fault to be honest). Game fail to load that specific save when load from the main menu and fail to run probably after I load it in the game while other save are totally unaffected.
I think this problem came from data overflowing or whatever it's called, but I not so sure about that.
Save became unusable after I start "industrialize" my farm around day 20 and beyond, So I suspect about data problem.
I might as well mention that most of my slave have "unusual" stats due to influence of save editing player traits.

So, anyone got these same problem? My game is on version 1.0.6.5 already so I think that freeze the dev mention have noting to do with it. Anyway to fix these loading problem or boost performance to allow these save to be loaded?
It's simple, don't mess with game files if you don't know what you're doing and expect others to fix it for you.

anon707

Jun 13, 2018
It's simple, don't mess with game files if you don't know what you're doing and expect others to fix it for you.
How is asking if anyone else if they encountered the same problem and seeing if there's a fix "eXpEcTiNg OtHeRs To fIx It 4 U"? You could have just went on and not answered when you clearly didnt have one, but you just had to be that guy.

Reactions: Riverl

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
How is asking if anyone else if they encountered the same problem and seeing if there's a fix "eXpEcTiNg OtHeRs To fIx It 4 U"? You could have just went on and not answered when you clearly didnt have one, but you just had to be that guy.
The problem is you edited your save file. Unless someone did the same thing they probably haven't experienced the problem.
Suggestion: Make a backup of any file before you edit it. Then when you have issues like this you can restore that file.
Also the data in the file is formatted. If you add in or take out a byte you can cause issues. If you use a return in correct or where it isn't expect you'll cause issues.
You could also add something in that doesn't match up with the games progression and cause issues that way.

The game is easy enough to beat even in the harder modes. I guess if you can't take the time to play for a few hours you could save some time. The game feels enough like you didn't accomplish anything when you beat it.

The hardest part about the game is at the start when you need to remember hit space bar to stop clock and plan out what you want to move. Then start the clock and move stuff. Also stop clock anytime you inspect anyone. Just make sure the clock is running when using milk on someone. It seems to have a lot better roles.
Also save lots. Save before you do any purchase of new girls best when it becomes the new day at midnight. Then you can reload if you don't find a decent girl in the batch. It can make your progress a lot better.

Ortresia

Feb 7, 2021
The problem is you edited your save file. Unless someone did the same thing they probably haven't experienced the problem.
Suggestion: Make a backup of any file before you edit it. Then when you have issues like this you can restore that file.
Also the data in the file is formatted. If you add in or take out a byte you can cause issues. If you use a return in correct or where it isn't expect you'll cause issues.
You could also add something in that doesn't match up with the games progression and cause issues that way.

The game is easy enough to beat even in the harder modes. I guess if you can't take the time to play for a few hours you could save some time. The game feels enough like you didn't accomplish anything when you beat it.
Everything you say is absolutely correct. I should make a back up (which I actually did).
(In case someone's curious I modify player character stats and let it snowballing naturally from there.)
You slightly misunderstood something though, I didn't save edit because the game was hard in anyway, in fact I already reach the ending on Master twice. This was an attempt to create a farm a.k.a. making my own fun.

All thing consider, yeah you are absolutely right. This kind of thing is my own problem since I goes out of the rail on my own.

Reactions: Balial42

anon707

Jun 13, 2018
Wrong person, I wasnt the one who was asking the questions and for help. However you are correct in that when messing with stuff you ALWAYS make a backup. For as long as I've been playing games I've always remembered this lesson.

As for the issue at hand, I have actually mess with the save files, albeit only slightly. At most I've changeda single stat of the player avatar to see if it was possible, and it is. I didnt go much further than that. I know that changing numbers doesn't do any harm. Adding or removing traits from a character however is not something I've explored. But this all really could be avoided by just backing up saves.

EnigmaNil

Oct 28, 2021
any ETA about said DLC yet? have nearly no patience to try and use teanslators, the results tend to confuse me

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
any ETA about said DLC yet? have nearly no patience to try and use teanslators, the results tend to confuse me
We are currently preparing the MonsterBlackMarket_v1.1 patch.
The patch information is below, and more details will be announced in the future as the progress progresses.
1. Auto-selling function for monsters and slaves
2. Changed so that weak posture and basic posture appear randomly even in fallen state
3. Falling expression On/Off function
3. You can select the body shape of the shaping potion
4. Changed the minimum number of people for bestiality and childbirth shows to 1
5. Inventory item arrangement
6. Prohibition of event occurrence in endless mode (this is black company etc.)
7. Added gallery (character animation and harem CG can be seen)
8. Unit favorite function

EnigmaNil

Oct 28, 2021
looks good to me, I like those XD btw is there any way to get rid/turn off lizard pride trait? tried with the dragon spec slave,butno luck even after 70+ generation

Tazxman

Oct 9, 2017
looks good to me, I like those XD btw is there any way to get rid/turn off lizard pride trait? tried with the dragon spec slave,butno luck even after 70+ generation
Every monster and slave have two race traits, one positive and one negative, except the special npc who have two positive special traits. And those traits can't be changed.

LaylaAzure

Nov 22, 2020
Anyone knows how or what the function of the Altar room between Flora and Niel... I might think it's a place to Possibly revive a dead girl so I put one on the middle but I can't fill the other 2 empty place...

Valecordia

Dec 12, 2019
So the dlc that is inbound is adding a new npc, from the sounds they can resurrect dead slaves that you have in the morgue
Ah Yes, the rumored succubus DLC

We are currently preparing the MonsterBlackMarket_v1.1 patch.
The patch information is below, and more details will be announced in the future as the progress progresses.
1. Auto-selling function for monsters and slaves
2. Changed so that weak posture and basic posture appear randomly even in fallen state
3. Falling expression On/Off function
3. You can select the body shape of the shaping potion
4. Changed the minimum number of people for bestiality and childbirth shows to 1
5. Inventory item arrangement
6. Prohibition of event occurrence in endless mode (this is black company etc.)
7. Added gallery (character animation and harem CG can be seen)
8. Unit favorite function
Nice, been waiting for the Auto-Selling feature ever since they announced it.

Anyone knows how or what the function of the Altar room between Flora and Niel... I might think it's a place to Possibly revive a dead girl so I put one on the middle but I can't fill the other 2 empty place...
It's for the succubus DLC
=============================================================================

Ok real question here, I managed to back track and found a post that said they manage to decrease the sex time for the main character (A.K.A ; us after finishing the game, entering infinite mode and opened up the private estate) from 45 seconds (I actually timed it) to 5 seconds by the usage of save editing. Tried it on my own and failed since i don't know which m_unitlist i was supposed to edit.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 105 Votes