technomage

Sep 19, 2018
I noticed an interesting problem when using saveeditonline. Not all m_counts show up so using that to edit your inventory doesn't work too well. Can still use cheat engine, but with the values constantly changing, becomes problematic. Anyone have a work around, or solution to this. At first I thought it might have something to do with the difficulty level. Easy, I saw all my values, normal a few were missing, hard had a lot missing. so blew out my saves, went back to easy, and now even that one is missing quite a few. I had a single m_count for inventory items, though I had at least 1 milk for each type, so should of had at least 8 counts in the save file.

Found the issue. Seems to be the number of slaves you have take precedence, and the inventory items get dropped off from SEO's unity parsing. I had 5 of each type slave, only had the one m_Count showing, sold 4 of each, and then had all the m_Counts showing.

Last edited:

technomage

Sep 19, 2018
can anybody excplain how to use horses? i put monstergirl in the bestiality room, but nothing happen
need to wait until 3 clients show up to watch, won't start with only one or two clients in there. FYI don't move your girls from the room if you have clients waiting, or the clients get mad, and you lose reputation.

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
My advice for Bestiality and Birth show:
Don't build more than one room. These rooms fill up with clients very slowly, because you need 3 clients to start the show.
Building more than one room just spread clients between rooms, so shows get delayed even longer.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
My advice for Bestiality and Birth show:
Don't build more than one room. These rooms fill up with clients very slowly, because you need 3 clients to start the show.
Building more than one room just spread clients between rooms, so shows get delayed even longer.
Alternatively, you could just build one at the personal estate and having the player character in the room is enough to trigger it. No idea how much money you earn from the client watching, but I don't remember the horse being born being worth a whole lot.

cch04

Aug 4, 2022
Alternatively, you could just build one at the personal estate and having the player character in the room is enough to trigger it. No idea how much money you earn from the client watching, but I don't remember the horse being born being worth a whole lot.
A Horse is worth 300 gold so not a bad way to make some money in the beginning of the game. Becomes redundant at the end but you make some money out of it as a show since its 3 customers per horse, then 3 customers for the birthing show (if you make the birth room)

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
A Horse is worth 300 gold so not a bad way to make some money in the beginning of the game. Becomes redundant at the end but you make some money out of it as a show since its 3 customers per horse, then 3 customers for the birthing show (if you make the birth room)
How early we talking about? I think the larger monsters are worth ~1000 coins each.

cch04

Aug 4, 2022
How early we talking about? I think the larger monsters are worth ~1000 coins each.
I think you get brothel options starting at about Day 20 or so? Gotta progress reputation there until Bestiality and Birth rooms are available. Not exactly beginning of the game, my bad

Valecordia

Dec 12, 2019
My save data from the previous version didn't transfer to the latest version, what can i do?
Version 1.0.0.0 save files are in the game streaming asset folder, transfer(copy/paste) it into your users/appdata/locallow/applepie folder, that's the current versions save file folder is.

Reactions: rocky19141

kindly

Feb 18, 2018
hey, can any one help me. For some reason every time after the second orc delivery I get a game over even though I had plenty of money, orcs and have delivered the damn orc

EnigmaNil

Oct 28, 2021
from the way u said it, u delivered an orc, but depending on dificulty, u might need more then one at a time, try deliver 3 (if I was mistaken and u did just that then sorry, pls send some screenshot just before the said game over, and maybe someone smarter then me can help)

4.40 star(s) 105 Votes