Tonacate

Jun 11, 2018
Disagree. The game isn't so complicated that we need one. It's always the same 3 or 4 questions that people can easily find if they just use the search bar.
I think we should.
For one it's not actually that easy to find the information, especially if you're not familiar or aware of this site, and "monster black market" brings up a lot of stuff not relevant to this game, even with the quotation marks.
Secondly, if multiple people are asking the same question then those parts of the game are complicated parts of the game, sometimes the same person will ask multiple different questions and therefore for that person the game is complicated.
If we had a wiki, people that look up "monster black market wiki" will have many present and future questions answered. And if someone asked a question here we could direct them to the wiki.

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
I think we should.
For one it's not actually that easy to find the information, especially if you're not familiar or aware of this site, and "monster black market" brings up a lot of stuff not relevant to this game, even with the quotation marks.

Secondly, if multiple people are asking the same question then those parts of the game are complicated parts of the game, sometimes the same person will ask multiple different questions and therefore for that person the game is complicated.
If we had a wiki, people that look up "monster black market wiki" will have many present and future questions answered. And if someone asked a question here we could direct them to the wiki.
If you want to make wiki, no one is stopping you. There will always be people asking questions, even if you have a detailed wiki.
You can't make everything 100% foolproof.
Like the problem with monster orders, which I answered earlier. Given that they are on the 14th day and paid for previous monster orders without problem. (No offence)
Oh shit, learned something new. Thanks
You're welcome. ;)

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I think we should.
Most of the questions being repeatedly asked is told to you through the game's built-in, unavoidable tutorial. The reason they're not understanding is because they're not paying attention. I can promise you the people asking those kind of questions here aren't googling the answers. It's really hard not to be unfamiliar or aware of this site, because it's literally the first result if you google "monster black market"

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
I can't pass this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
already restarted the game but still the same :s
Check my post, it might help you. Your problem may be similar to these.
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-black-market-v1-0-6-5-team-apple-pie.124772/post-8676427
And if it's not, take a screenshot of your problem and share it.
This should help you as iceghost had the same problem.

Reactions: magrao121

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
I wrote a quick mod to cure venereal disease automatically: Mega

It requires bepinex 6 as the mod framework:

The mod patches the Character Updatestate method to clear the disease status, so it may take a second to cure after a unit gets it.
could you elaborate on the installation of this a bit, which folder does the dll need to go in, the base file with the exe? The required bepinex 6, what to do with that, as far as I can tell its somthing that is already used by unity as a preinstalled, but 6 is a latest build vs stable build, are you saying we need to update it to the experimental build? or is it even somthing we need to update as it seems to be a preinstalled program that background updates, bit unclear as its readmes and how to install as well as its just general what it even is not exactly user friendly.

Minduin

May 13, 2017
back on 1.03 after delivering the monsters asked, she would sell me either a stat potion or a monster cosmetic potion, did they remove it from the game or we have to do something in order to get it now? that one was the only thing we could give to lolis in order to rise the stat without making them grow up
i feel dumb now, just realized there's arrows on the daily report window that moves us to the special store and the loan log if you have one

also not sure if anyone noticed in the Market rate window, the colour asked for some monsters in the window shows the code instead of a coloured text, that can be fixed by editing the localization file

MonsterBlackMarket_Data\StreamingAssets\Localization

3. en.txt

just edit the line 1123 , changing <colo#=# to <color=#

Reactions: SoapBoxHero

Minduin

May 13, 2017
could you elaborate on the installation of this a bit, which folder does the dll need to go in, the base file with the exe? The required bepinex 6, what to do with that, as far as I can tell its somthing that is already used by unity as a preinstalled, but 6 is a latest build vs stable build, are you saying we need to update it to the experimental build? or is it even somthing we need to update as it seems to be a preinstalled program that background updates, bit unclear as its readmes and how to install as well as its just general what it even is not exactly user friendly.
Its the same process as any unity game
Download BepInEx and extract the zip on the same folder as the game .exe it should look like the one the print bellow
now open the game and after it loads the main menu close it, open the BepInEx folder and you should have several subfolders inside it now, just place the mod dll file from Sangmer inside the PLUGINS folder and your should be ready to go

Reactions: criv and xyphus23

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
Its the same process as any unity game
Download BepInEx and extract the zip on the same folder as the game .exe it should look like the one the print bellow
now open the game and after it loads the main menu close it, open the BepInEx folder and you should have several subfolders inside it now, just place the mod dll file from Sangmer inside the PLUGINS folder and your should be ready to go
Looking through his link the only one that looks like your image file wise is the bepinex x64, unix and what not, but the only ones that match that are at most 5.4.21, but he specified needing bepinex 6, nothing on this page seems to match what your showing , yet its the only thing mentioning bepinex 6 and is what you get to by falling the " These are the latest builds of BepInEx built directly from . " link. yet off to the side 5.4.21 is listed as latest build and 19 days old, what am I missing here. What is being specified as the download doesn't match your screen shot at all, yet what is specified also makes no sense and doesn't seem to work. so which is the right download?
1659868587374.png
this is what I've ended up with, no clue where your mono folder came from. Booting the game does not result in any file generation or any folder in bepinex, just bepinex/core then files but no folders. Please specify what exactly you are downloading from . As Ive downloaded most everything the page links to at this point and nothing matches or works.

OMG so on the page its not the latest builds link, not the stable builds link its the 1659870062212.png
that has the actual download. That is very misleading as it a archiving of old builds, yet it has a more updated that latest build version as the first one. BepInEx_UnityIL2CPP_x64_0d7ba3a_6.0.0-be.574 is the first linked under #574 and is the correct one.

Last edited:

SoapBoxHero

Nov 26, 2017
I did a write up with more instructions here: https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-black-market-cure-venereal-disease-mod.126576/

SoapBoxHero

Nov 26, 2017
Looking through his link the only one that looks like your image file wise is the bepinex x64, unix and what not, but the only ones that match that are at most 5.4.21, but he specified needing bepinex 6, nothing on this page seems to match what your showing , yet its the only thing mentioning bepinex 6 and is what you get to by falling the " These are the latest builds of BepInEx built directly from . " link. yet off to the side 5.4.21 is listed as latest build and 19 days old, what am I missing here. What is being specified as the download doesn't match your screen shot at all, yet what is specified also makes no sense and doesn't seem to work. so which is the right download?
View attachment 1970233
this is what I've ended up with, no clue where your mono folder came from. Booting the game does not result in any file generation or any folder in bepinex, just bepinex/core then files but no folders. Please specify what exactly you are downloading from . As Ive downloaded most everything the page links to at this point and nothing matches or works.

OMG so on the page its not the latest builds link, not the stable builds link its the View attachment 1970262
that has the actual download. That is very misleading as it a archiving of old builds, yet it has a more updated that latest build version as the first one. BepInEx_UnityIL2CPP_x64_0d7ba3a_6.0.0-be.574 is the first linked under #574 and is the correct one.
I see that this is confusing, "Artifacts" doesn't sound like it means "Newest builds" but in this use it doesn't mean that the files are "Old" Artifact is sometimes used as a synonym for build, it just means that the build is being stored for future use. I'll update the install instructions.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 108 Votes