Mar 31, 2020
Guys do you know of other games like this? (Different girls, management, animated, voiced)
Already beat the game at master difficulty and I think I already unlocked everything except the 2 achievements for the green girl.

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Guys do you know of other games like this? (Different girls, management, animated, voiced)
Already beat the game at master difficulty and I think I already unlocked everything except the 2 achievements for the green girl.
Black Market is like this but a bit grittier. Monster Club Bifrost is very high quality, super cute, has fun episodic writing, but no animations/breeding.

Reactions: quackquack0709

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Didn´t try it yet, since it´s pretty new on this site goblin-burrow-the-fable

Note 1: please visit the other site, if you are into that game. Don´t expand this tread with comments or something that is not regarding to MBM. Thanks.
Note 2: Hope that is ok, if I share that game here. If not, I can delete my post.

polopp

Dec 24, 2020
do saves from 1.0.0 get updated to 1.0.5? i dw one and it says 1.0.0 but im playing on v 1.0.5

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
Why do I have excess pixies not doing anything? Constantly have like 14/35.
Pixies have delay action in order not to mess with your reaction. When you want to do something by yourself for whatever reason. Good insight from dev.

And you just don't need that many pixies. Money in this game isn't important once you build initial base.

Tonacate

Jun 11, 2018
And you just don't need that many pixies. Money in this game isn't important once you build initial base.
If you want certain resources to build certain potions and medicines you'll end up sacrificing many monsters and slaves, consequently producing a lot of pixies.

Gamer Fafala

May 18, 2018
don't know what ng+ is but you get your estate from the beginning after beating the game. So you can breed the women from the start for better stats. just click the company name (upper left) to switch between company and estate.
Oh
Well shit
I feel kinda dumb for not realizing that

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
Bunny is Pekora from Hololive.
I really dont think that is the right source for the dwarf, all the others are well known and have gotten an anime, vs that is a oc of a artist, its would be a bit odd if all but that one are well known, also other than blond twin tailed short stack they really have nothing in common appearance wise. different hair ties, very different outfit. It just doesn't feel like a match.

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
I really like this but my one big gripe is just not being able to zoom out more. If you could zoom out to 2 to 3 times as far it would make it so much easier to keep track of everything, I also noticed that depending on screen resolution the max zoom differs, the smaller the screen the less distance you can zoom out. I know they are swamped with patches and updates but hopefully changing the max zoom is somthing they could get to.

Tazxman

Oct 9, 2017
I really dont think that is the right source for the dwarf, all the others are well known and have gotten an anime, vs that is a oc of a artist, its would be a bit odd if all but that one are well known, also other than blond twin tailed short stack they really have nothing in common appearance wise. different hair ties, very different outfit. It just doesn't feel like a match.

Yeah, i couldn't find a match but if anyone knows the source i'll gladly update my post to we get all the source from the unique npc in one place ^^

jav253

Sep 12, 2019
Personally I dislike that they moved the sava data location. Isn't the app data folder like invisible by default? Why do some game makers like to put saves there instead of something easier to access. I was fine with them stored in the actual game folder like other JRPG's makes them easier to transfer along with the game.

I also only just realized the girls have different animations when tired because they rarely ever enter that state before either getting too depraved to lose health or dying lol. Might need to add a new sedative item in DLC to force them to stay in the tired state for the day.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Personally I dislike that they moved the sava data location. Isn't the app data folder like invisible by default? Why do some game makers like to put saves there instead of something easier to access. I was fine with them stored in the actual game folder like other JRPG's makes them easier to transfer along with the game.

I also only just realized the girls have different animations when tired because they rarely ever enter that state before either getting too depraved to lose health or dying lol. Might need to add a new sedative item in DLC to force them to stay in the tired state for the day.
Well having saves in the gamefolder can cause issues if ppl put the game in Program Files and similar folders. But yeah I do agree that appdata is not great either, documents would be far better imo as it doesn't have those weird permissions issues of Program Files can have, and is still easy to access

Aknar

Jan 10, 2018
I do hope the devs keeps adding to this one, it feels like it has a solid core. :eek:

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Well having saves in the gamefolder can cause issues if ppl put the game in Program Files and similar folders. But yeah I do agree that appdata is not great either, documents would be far better imo as it doesn't have those weird permissions issues of Program Files can have, and is still easy to access
What do you mean? Most Unity and Ren'Py games on here save to the AppData folder or subfolders anyways. Learning how to access it would help you in the long run too.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
What do you mean? Most Unity and Ren'Py games on here save to the AppData folder or subfolders anyways. Learning how to access it would help you in the long run too.
Just because it is done, doesn't make it a good idea to do so. I don't have any issue personally accessing it, but there will be plenty of ppl who will struggle to find saves in those kind of locations

4.50 star(s) 104 Votes