BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
Oh boi, this gonna be one of those things.

Screenshot 2022-08-03 214630.png

OPEN any folder. Click on the VIEW tab. Click on -> HIDDEN ITEMS.

Then go to MY Computer-> Local Disk C:-> USERS -> [NAME] (so not default or public) -> APPDATA -> LOCALLOW -> APPLEPIE

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
I dont think so, at least not ingame, but why would you do that? Also depravity will level up again, even if you somehow change it.
max depravity means energy can't decrease anymore, meaning you can't see the low hp variations of scenes. Other than that, idk why anyone would want to not cap depravity.

Aug 24, 2017
It look like you can edit the player character to have 5s mating speed lol .
here is starter with 5s mating player character.
What were the values you edited? I would rather just edit my own save but i don't see the values outside the normal block of 6 listed.

Galgramax

Aug 7, 2018
I'll be honest, the one thing I wish was added to the game was a way to make the pixy's automatically sell some monsters. Like, if you could designate a monster cage or something to automatically sell stuff, that would be awesome. As is, there gets to be a certain point where if you've built up enough cages and high quality breeding pairs, all you're doing is selling monsters over and over and over and over again, because if you don't then everything gets clogged up and nothing works anymore. Let me build my massive monster empire as the ruthless CEO as I rake in all the profits from above while I play god.
this game isn't a power fantasy I swear

Last edited:
Reactions: Nghtly

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
I'll be honest, the one thing I wish was added to the game was a way to make the pixy's automatically sell some monsters. Like, if you could designate a monster cage or something to automatically sell stuff, that would be awesome. As is, there gets to be a certain point where if you've built up enough cages and high quality breeding pairs, all you're doing is selling monsters over and over and over and over again, because if you don't then everything gets clogged up and nothing works anymore.
Or just stop breeding that much if you're having a hard time selling them. Not like you need a lot of gold for upkeep anyway.
In the upcoming DLC, it was mentioned that we can make room enhancement. Maybe we can upgrade the room so it sells monsters automatically. Time will tell or get ready for more manual selling monsters. ;)

May 22, 2017
I'll be honest, the one thing I wish was added to the game was a way to make the pixy's automatically sell some monsters. Like, if you could designate a monster cage or something to automatically sell stuff, that would be awesome. As is, there gets to be a certain point where if you've built up enough cages and high quality breeding pairs, all you're doing is selling monsters over and over and over and over again, because if you don't then everything gets clogged up and nothing works anymore. Let me build my massive monster empire as the ruthless CEO as I rake in all the profits from above while I play god.
this game isn't a power fantasy I swear
The good thing is the developer already acknowledged that and will probably include this in the next updates.

"Thank you for your various opinions. There were so many great ideas!
However, because we are short, we cannot hear all opinions. very sorry. It will take time to materialize.
Still, I think the next few will definitely make it into DLC.
1. Automatic purchase of condoms and love gel
2. Automatic sales of monsters and slaves
3. Can be used without growing loli
4. Safe pregnancy without risk of sexually transmitted diseases

etc..."

Reactions: lythong199

Galgramax

Aug 7, 2018
Good to know about the DLC. Reading is hard, and I totally didn't forget to check the cien for information. I guess I'll have to join all the others in impatiently waiting. Thanks for letting me know!

lythong199

Nov 30, 2017
The good thing is the developer already acknowledged that and will probably include this in the next updates.

"Thank you for your various opinions. There were so many great ideas!
However, because we are short, we cannot hear all opinions. very sorry. It will take time to materialize.
Still, I think the next few will definitely make it into DLC.
1. Automatic purchase of condoms and love gel
2. Automatic sales of monsters and slaves
3. Can be used without growing loli
4. Safe pregnancy without risk of sexually transmitted diseases

etc..."
And make NPC girl as slave or pregnant them (flora....)

RibesNigrum

May 24, 2021
Sorry to ask, but do the game have some kind of gallery mode or something where I can customize the girl?

4.50 star(s) 104 Votes