Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Appreciate the updates, hopefully they put out that DLC soon.

Hell, hopefully after they make their RPG project, they can just make a more intricate, fleshed out sequel.

Reactions: Bort740

Valecordia

Dec 12, 2019
For some reason, my game saves doesn't appear in StreamingAsset folder?
If you're on the newer version (1.0.2 and up) the save folder has been moved to appdata/local/applepie folder.

And yes if you have an existing save from 1.0.0 you can move said save into the new folder.

Gamer Fafala

May 18, 2018
I don't get it. Ppl said that beatimg the game unlocks ng+ but I jist started a new save and beat it, but still no ng+ in any way. Is there something I'm missing?

Ravageroall

Jan 29, 2020
I don't get it. Ppl said that beatimg the game unlocks ng+ but I jist started a new save and beat it, but still no ng+ in any way. Is there something I'm missing?
don't know what ng+ is but you get your estate from the beginning after beating the game. So you can breed the women from the start for better stats. just click the company name (upper left) to switch between company and estate.

mimospros

Apr 2, 2018
Yeah, sadly that all you getting for getting through 50 days of hell. Why? Because almost all traits is useless, even doesn't affect slave's price (like we need it anyway - brothel keeps you on waters without problems). Taking this in mind, after unlocking everything there is no more interest in game: traits, no matter how much you buff them, doesn't affect gameplay, no more rare to see stuff, no orders to keep you busy, even nowhere to spend money, you getting from selling monsters. I wish dev would've added something to keep your interest in game, because art is awesome, and UI is surprisingly comfortable for a game with a lot of drag'n'drop stuff in large area.
I just hope there will be mod or updates to extend gameplay to suit it's management genre.

attaggee

Feb 12, 2019
for me the UI disappears whenever amilia is not visible at night in her red dress, and swaps to the black during the day. might be a coincidence though

Tazxman

Oct 9, 2017
So for the unique girls, we have :

Human : Tsuki Uzaki | Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out!
Wolf : Makoto Aki - Princess Connect ? (shouldn't her hair be more purple then ?)
Elf : Yousei Yunde - Goblin Slayer
Dragon : Forte - Shingeki no Bahamut
Bunny : Usada Pekora - Hololive (Thanks Inazumasexual )
Dwarf : Feels like she's the dwarf princess from Konoshige. She does look like .

Any idea who the dwarf could truly be ?

Last edited:

Inazumasexual

Apr 8, 2018
So for the unique girls, we have :

Human : Tsuki Uzaki | Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out!
Wolf : Makoto Aki - Princess Connect ? (shouldn't her hair be more purple then ?)
Elf : Yousei Yunde - Goblin Slayer
Dragon : Forte - Shingeki no Bahamut
Bunny : ???
Dwarf : Feels like she's the dwarf princess from Konoshige. She does look like .

Anyone has any idea for the bunny ? Maybe the dwarf too.
Bunny is Pekora from Hololive.

4.50 star(s) 104 Votes