Armstrong

May 11, 2017
what about changelog?
MonsterBlackMarket v1.1 patch information is below:
1. Auto-selling function for monsters and slaves
2. Changed so that weak posture and basic posture appear randomly even in fallen state
3. Falling expression On/Off function
3. You can select the body shape of the shaping potion
4. Changed the minimum number of people for bestiality and childbirth shows to 1
5. Inventory item arrangement
6. Prohibition of event occurrence in endless mode (this is black company etc.)
7. Added gallery (character animation and harem CG can be seen)
8. Unit favorite function

bobjones9792

May 27, 2017
but was is exactly good in this game? Every girl no matter the race looks the same, every monster looks almost the same, sprite sex scenes look the same, the amount of clicks you have to do is insane especially for such a stupid and boring game
It's fun.

Does the golden ending have any other advantages besides the *SPOILER* when passing the golden ending?
Nothing but a sense of pride and accomplishment.

kail155

Nov 30, 2017
but was is exactly good in this game? Every girl no matter the race looks the same, every monster looks almost the same, sprite sex scenes look the same, the amount of clicks you have to do is insane especially for such a stupid and boring game
If you don't like breeding, you won't find it funny. It's this or play the sims or games that are not finished or die of nostalgia with Breeding Season.

bobjones9792

May 27, 2017
Are we sure about the altar room not being implemented and it's not just that we need to put a super specific thing there?
There was talk about another NPC being added, if you notice there is also food and mana unlocks that don't do anything, so the logical explanation is the author setup certain things for further expansion later.

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
Okay... I get that games get released with different languages... But why is the entire menu screen in English if the game is set to Japanese? Kinda caught me off-guard...

Yes, I know how to change it.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Okay... I get that games get released with different languages... But why is the entire menu screen in English if the game is set to Japanese? Kinda caught me off-guard...

Probably because they want to sell to audience that also exist outside Japan, most of which might know at least some English, and nearly non of which will know at least some Japanese. This site is kind of a testament to that, if you think about it.
Otherwise, how would they figure out how to change the settings?

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
Probably because they want to sell to audience that also exist outside Japan, most of which might know at least some English, and nearly non of which will know at least some Japanese. This site is kind of a testament to that, if you think about it.
Of course there is audience that speaks English, but the menu is something they see AFTER deciding to play the game anyway...

Either way, I have to admit, I really hate how the game handholds you at the beginning and tells you step by step what to do. Part of playing a game is the fun in figuring stuff on your own.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017

In many Japanese games, main menu options like "Play" and "Load" are just "Play" and "Load" but in Katakana.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Of course there is audience that speaks English, but the menu is something they see AFTER deciding to play the game anyway...

Either way, I have to admit, I really hate how the game handholds you at the beginning and tells you step by step what to do. Part of playing a game is the fun in figuring stuff on your own.
I never said the audience was smart. Even English-speaking folk like ourselves can be dumb af.
And yeah, I get what you mean. It's especially annoying if you already know what you're doing the second time around. The only exception is the Morgue, because 1) I would have otherwise not realized my slave can/did die, and 2) I probably wouldn't have noticed they died until my other slaves already gotten sick. I didn't have many fairies at the time and didn't realize one of the slaves being milked was low on health.

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
I never said the audience was smart. Even English-speaking folk like ourselves can be dumb af.
Got me there, not gonna lie... :D

And yeah, I get what you mean. It's especially annoying if you already know what you're doing the second time around. The only exception is the Morgue, because 1) I would have otherwise not realized my slave can/did die, and 2) I probably wouldn't have noticed they died until my other slaves already gotten sick. I didn't have many fairies at the time and didn't realize one of the slaves being milked was low on health.
Some tutorial is sure welcome. And it defo helps that this is a completed game. If I went through all that tutorial only to see 'Actual content will be available in the next update' or something like that... Let's say they'd have to expand the list of things banned by Geneva Convention as a result.

MRGAXY

Nov 20, 2017
Hello guys There's a bug in the tutorial it says to move the monster to the breeding room but there is no one to grab

or am just dump and i missed somthing

jokuur

May 23, 2019
how to get orc after goblins? im always fuking things up when i cant deliver orc slave but i cant buy it from anywhere

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
I can't imagine what this thread would look like if game had zero tutorial. :KEK:
(and people still manage to fail with handholding like this)

Reactions: Goblina Lover

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
how to get orc after goblins? im always fuking things up when i cant deliver orc slave but i cant buy it from anywhere
On the bottom of your screen should be a lock and key symbol that says "Upgrades". One of the categories in there should let you unlock additional monsters and slave races. You get points by fulfilling achievements.

4.40 star(s) 105 Votes