SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
Is it possible to toggle/freeze the healthbar of the girls, so they can get fucked 24/7, but can't die?

TheDemSoc

Sep 7, 2017
Is it possible to toggle/freeze the healthbar of the girls, so they can get fucked 24/7, but can't die?
Not directly; as long as a girl isn't depraved nor dead, their health stays where it is if you put them in the brothel regardless of how much sex they get iirc
Just don't do it with the sheep girls since, when non-depraved, they'll heal themselves over time when left alone and will take passive damage when left with a monster or wolf/inu girl

Edit: If you only care about them not dying before you have the brothel then just get them up to max depravity ASAP since they stop taking damage at that point; buying the milk restoration shots or whatever at the start of a new day if and when they appear or crafting/brewing them yourself then using those to constantly milk them is a good way to do it quickly

Last edited:

Balial42

May 3, 2018
is there a cheat patch you can add to the game for the 1-1-0-0 version
Not sure, but like the uncen patch is possible to add to later versions, it might be possible to do so with the cheat patch, I think. :cool:

Edit: Just use the version with the cheat expansion and add your needed values to the game. Then make a save and port that one to the latest build.

Draven72

Sep 7, 2019
This is the save for my 1.1.1.0. It has basically everything.... I don't have a beast and birth show cause well... i have to much going on and it usually just sit stagnant. There's plenty of money and items to mod stuff as you'd want. But trust me you get 1 view of everything else plus my special blackened species on the far right. Yea buddy!

Draven72

Sep 7, 2019
So I have it set up down in the holding area with the Original ones, then the first time I bred them... the one Inu is missing as she was getting milked (ruining my screenshot)... then the final gen is what I used for all the stuff up top.... Don't ask how long that took.... Then I have my specialty black ones I wanted.
CaptureMBM2.png

Reactions: Umbra214

pickle45

Apr 8, 2018
Slave breeding brothel... MP estate is slave variant storage. Brothel breeds slaves using gold customers. Easy save but over 300+ days and tons of items and cash

4.40 star(s) 105 Votes