Jul 3, 2022
Does anyone know details about the normal "milk"? Which race is producing it?
Milk per Unit

Small Fury Milk - Up Conception rate 10% | Max Birth +6 | Maintenance Cost -10
Human Milk - Up Conception rate 5% | Baby Growth time -5s
Elf Milk - Up Health +15 | Maintenance Cost -5
Dwarf Milk - Conception rate 5% | Max Birth +3
Furry Milk - Conception rate +10% | Multipe Pregnancy +1 | Growth Time -10s
Dragonian Milk - Conception rate +10% | Growth Time -10s | Max Health +20 | Max Birth Count +6
Loli Milk - Just to Grow Up children

Jul 3, 2022
Milk per Unit

Small Fury Milk - Up Conception rate 10% | Max Birth +6 | Maintenance Cost -10
Human Milk - Up Conception rate 5% | Baby Growth time -5s
Elf Milk - Up Health +15 | Maintenance Cost -5
Dwarf Milk - Conception rate 5% | Max Birth +3
Furry Milk - Conception rate +10% | Multipe Pregnancy +1 | Growth Time -10s
Dragonian Milk - Conception rate +10% | Growth Time -10s | Max Health +20 | Max Birth Count +6
Loli Milk - Just to Grow Up children
Well, I'm gonna grow up only dragonian now !

Bojkbojkov

Jun 29, 2022
It's probably better not to write here, but does anyone know games like this one? (I only know "Black Market" and "Goblin Burrow" although the second option is a little less similar)
Or other "planners"/"managers" games.
Thanks in advance.

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
It's probably better not to write here, but does anyone know games like this one? (I only know "Black Market" and "Goblin Burrow" although the second option is a little less similar)
Or other "planners"/"managers" games.
Thanks in advance.
I only know "MARIONETTE" from the Dev "Imperial Gorilla" and "My Slave Brothel" from the Dev "Crude (粗製)"
"My Slave Brothel" has Lolis.

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
1660523260864.png

How I can unlock the Gallery? Tried with some Saves here with days like 200-300+, but its still grey.

Valecordia

Dec 12, 2019
this game is AWESOME!

I hope the dev is gonna add big boobs for bunnies too!
(and obviously more slaves and more monsters!!!)
Speaking of bunnies with boobas, why in the unholy flames of hell is the last unique doesn't have big boobs even though in idle state(non-depraved) clearly shown she has those knockers and yet after she got corrupted into the bottomless pit of limbo I got blue balled with those flat chest of hers?
I feel so betrayed lmao.

I'm talking about Vivi btw.

Reactions: GideonLover

linchun

Sep 27, 2020
Speaking of bunnies with boobas, why in the unholy flames of hell is the last unique doesn't have big boobs even though in idle state(non-depraved) clearly shown she has those knockers and yet after she got corrupted into the bottomless pit of limbo I got blue balled with those flat chest of hers?
I feel so betrayed lmao.

I'm talking about Vivi btw.
Because she wears pads lmao. Put her in Milking and you'll see them next to the bar.

Valecordia

Dec 12, 2019
Fuuuck this would be perfect if it allowed you to participate in the breeding/allowed incest
You technically can actually?
I mean after day 50 you unlock infinite mode and the private estate on your first playthrough and afterwards you can quite literally fuck any girl in your posession, knock them up, let them give birth and do the same to the descendants.

Loorn

Oct 5, 2017
You technically can actually?
I mean after day 50 you unlock infinite mode and the private estate on your first playthrough and afterwards you can quite literally fuck any girl in your posession, knock them up, let them give birth and do the same to the descendants.
Oh sweet! Usually it's in the tags in that kind of scenario, but good to know it's in here!

technomage

Sep 19, 2018
From what I've seen, they all produce it in addition to race specific milk. It's just rng to get normal milk.
Normal milk happens if you already have some other race's milk in the tube, not in the vat. easiest way to get it, use bunny, then any of the udder races (sorry bad pun). you should be able to get one plain milk, then one race specific milk out of it when you click the vat.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDemSoc

koenigkarl

Aug 25, 2017
Normal milk happens if you already have some other race's milk in the tube, not in the vat. easiest way to get it, use bunny, then any of the udder races (sorry bad pun). you should be able to get one plain milk, then one race specific milk out of it when you click the vat.
Well then i have to rely on the chances of my automatic milking factories for mass production.

Cess99CQA

Jul 26, 2022
The fairy was greatly improved in this new version. especially because you can customize by slave. It's a great help. Ver.1.1.1.1

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
I wish this game had heavier focus on girls/monsters appearance like Slave Matrix does, so you can actually breed them to have desired look. But as it is now, there are just too few variations on both, not to mention that number of species is just too few. Also it's quite sad that they had this meme as reference for their work:
a76.jpg

4.40 star(s) 105 Votes