anon707

Jun 13, 2018
I wish this game had heavier focus on girls/monsters appearance like Slave Matrix does, so you can actually breed them to have desired look. But as it is now, there are just too few variations on both, not to mention that number of species is just too few. Also it's quite sad that they had this meme as reference for their work:
View attachment 1985990
tbf, the game makes the distinction between monsters (which are beast) and slaves (who are people). you wouldn't call your dog a slave would you?

granted it is weird that the slaves never give birth to non-monster males (after all, where do all the clients come from? Mansville?), but the mono gendered monster trope is a lot older than contemporary media.

so the meme isnt quite accurate as we dont see the monster equviliants just given human forms with tails and ears.

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
tbf, the game makes the distinction between monsters (which are beast) and slaves (who are people). you wouldn't call your dog a slave would you?

granted it is weird that the slaves never give birth to non-monster males (after all, where do all the clients come from? Mansville?), but the mono gendered monster trope is a lot older than contemporary media.

so the meme isnt quite accurate as we dont see the monster equviliants just given human forms with tails and ears.
What do you mean we don't see monster equivalents as females? Aren't monster girls supposed to be exactly that? We have one cathegory of slaves called "human" which are your usual females, but everyone else is supposed to be monster girls, but for some reason all of those are for all intents and purposes are just humans with some cosmetic changes. I don't ask for Lovecraftian monstrosities from another dimension, but i would like more monster parts on them. Centaur girls, lamias, krakens, you name it.

Demokaze

Jul 15, 2017
You technically can actually?
I mean after day 50 you unlock infinite mode and the private estate on your first playthrough and afterwards you can quite literally fuck any girl in your posession, knock them up, let them give birth and do the same to the descendants.
It's incest if you have a monster breed with his mother as well.

Reactions: ThunderZoo

NikiDrive

Feb 26, 2021
Here is the uncensored patch: - - -

Works with all game versions
why is there an exe file in the zip file that installs all kinds of heresy, but only does not remove censorship?

anon707

Jun 13, 2018
What do you mean we don't see monster equivalents as females? Aren't monster girls supposed to be exactly that? We have one cathegory of slaves called "human" which are your usual females, but everyone else is supposed to be monster girls, but for some reason all of those are for all intents and purposes are just humans with some cosmetic changes. I don't ask for Lovecraftian monstrosities from another dimension, but i would like more monster parts on them. Centaur girls, lamias, krakens, you name it.
i was talking about the game rather than media in general. there is no female goblin or female orc in this game. and since the game partly runs on Pokémon logic, we dont actually know the races of the human males clients of the game since the slaves will only give birth to their own species unless mated with a monster.

Obviously in wider media there are females in monster races, but this game doesnt prove itself to be playing into the "sexy 'monster' female" when their male counterparts for the same species arent in the game or seen.

I think from looking at the models for the slaves you can see its less trying to play into a trope and preference and more of time efficient and cost cutting measure. all the females only have 2 models really. the adults and lolis, both with their own sets of animations. something like lamias and centaurs would need brand new models and entire new sets of animations unique to them due to their body type. having a single model that can translate to other races quick and easy is an obvious time saving shortcut. Same reason why Elder Scolls never gave the Argonians and Khajit back their digitigrade legs. thats just the simply matter of fact when having to create art assets, not because "ew, icky monster girls".

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
i was talking about the game rather than media in general. there is no female goblin or female orc in this game. and since the game partly runs on Pokémon logic, we dont actually know the races of the human males clients of the game since the slaves will only give birth to their own species unless mated with a monster.

Obviously in wider media there are females in monster races, but this game doesnt prove itself to be playing into the "sexy 'monster' female" when their male counterparts for the same species arent in the game or seen.

I think from looking at the models for the slaves you can see its less trying to play into a trope and preference and more of time efficient and cost cutting measure. all the females only have 2 models really. the adults and lolis, both with their own sets of animations. something like lamias and centaurs would need brand new models and entire new sets of animations unique to them due to their body type. having a single model that can translate to other races quick and easy is an obvious time saving shortcut. Same reason why Elder Scolls never gave the Argonians and Khajit back their digitigrade legs. thats just the simply matter of fact when having to create art assets, not because "ew, icky monster girls".
I figured that they did this for saving effort, but cmon, this is literally monster girl breeding simulator, its like top priority to make them diverse, it would be better if they cut corners on something else imo.

anon707

Jun 13, 2018
I figured that they did this for saving effort, but cmon, this is literally monster girl breeding simulator, its like top priority to make them diverse, it would be better if they cut corners on something else imo.
as decent as this game is, have you really seen it? the game is the definition of cutting corners. they released the game with a whole entire room not being used as its for a "dlc" character, which just says they rushed it out the door, and considering all they bug fixes that happened between then and 1.1.0 before there was ever any QoL additions. There's nothing left to cut corners on.

Im not trying to rag on this game or the devs, but the game does have it short comings and definitely not a whole lot of budget and resources to work with, plus with this being their first public project. But thats the reality. Im sure if they had a more of a budget and werent compelled to get it out the door quick for whatever reason, maybe there's be more exotic monster girls, but this is what we got. Now had the game been more modder friendly, we could fix that ourselves.

Joe Bamer

Dec 19, 2017
why is there an exe file in the zip file that installs all kinds of heresy, but only does not remove censorship?
I'm not sure which hoster you chose, but there was likely a scam ad that was clicked on instead of the correct download button. Sorry about that. Maybe try the gofile or anonfiles link (they shouldn't have ads like this).

Darkragas2

Nov 7, 2018
How do you transfer save data from a previous version to the latest?
its all saved in the same place: appdata local low, though I found an issue where the save would show as the previous version of the game despite running the new version, which led to complications, so I would always just delete everything and start over.

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
its all saved in the same place: appdata local low, though I found an issue where the save would show as the previous version of the game despite running the new version, which led to complications, so I would always just delete everything and start over.
You don't need to delete or transfer any saves. Just load save from the old version and overwrite it with the new one.
This is how I've done it since version 1.0, never had problems or bugs because of it.

Jul 28, 2017
I wish this game had heavier focus on girls/monsters appearance like Slave Matrix does, so you can actually breed them to have desired look. But as it is now, there are just too few variations on both, not to mention that number of species is just too few. Also it's quite sad that they had this meme as reference for their work:
View attachment 1985990
nobody but you and people like you would be able to jack off to the game then, if you take the "monster" aspect too far then you arrive at bestiality which is a niche fetish.

anon707

Jun 13, 2018
nobody but you and people like you would be able to jack off to the game then, if you take the "monster" aspect too far then you arrive at bestiality which is a niche fetish.
Seeing both sides of this, i think games like Slave Matrix have their own place. Not every game has to go as far as that game, but games like it can certainly exist. Slave Matrix doesn't have any bestiality in it, the actual definition of it, people's definition of "bestiality" vary from being too broad to too strict.

On the other hand, I do think the game had a missed opportunity with its "monster" girl races. Even without getting too exotic For instance, the small furry races share the same model with lolis, just thiccer. Easily could've had something goblin girls.

But like I mentioned to someone else, had this game been more accessible to mod, we'd have that already and likely so much more.

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
how did you do it?
All saves must be in C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\ApplePie\MonsterBlackMarket\SaveData
Unless you're playing version 1.0, you'll need to move your saves from the game folder to appdata. After that, you will never have to touch them again. And just do as I said before.

If the dev stored saves in the AppData from the beginning, it could have saved us time by answering the same question.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
View attachment 1985990
I don't think you understand the meme you're referring to. That meme pokes fun at the of fantasy races.

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Don't tell me you actually started this game, cause that means that you wanted to jerk off to horrible feral monsters raping innocent slave girls, you sicko :O
P.S. Judging other people fetishes would not get you far.

4.40 star(s) 105 Votes