Eikes

Jul 23, 2017
MonMike: Your system probably blocks Internet connection for the game somehow. The loader should be allowed to connect to Internet at least once - to download Unity base libraries and build internal detour modules, otherwise it will fail to load, like in your case. Check your windows firewall, or whatever else you use, for that.
I allowed the app access in the settings of windows firewall, but I still can't start the game.

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
I allowed the app access in the settings of windows firewall, but I still can't start the game.
Are you using 1.2.10 version of the game? If not, it's not gonna work because the game's runtime type has changed in the recent version.
Although I wonder how it will affect current BepInEx mod scene since it needs a change from IL2CPP to Mono as well. Need Surgy to comment on this change.
It's quite good. Now we don't need to mess with IL2CPP. I think the transition shouldn't be too difficult for me when I find time to reinstall my development environment due to OS reinstall.

Reactions: Xieus and Krongorka

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
It's quite good. Now we don't need to mess with IL2CPP. I think the transition shouldn't be too difficult for me when I find time to reinstall my development environment due to OS reinstall.
Glad to hear. I can make that patch for allowing l0li tit size change myself now, but I think patch like you did before is better. Or maybe include that as an option in your mod pack.

Reactions: Xieus

kidoman

Aug 23, 2019
I can't believe they still didn't fix the issues with the portrait not matching the monster/girl data and sprite.

Even after half a year and a bunch of updates they still can't fix what seems to me like a rudimentary thing.
Are they missing assets for the portraits or what is the problem?
It's not an issue, they never implemented it. I assume they intended on it originally, but it probably ended up not being worth it to them as they'd have to make all new assets for something you could just look at the actual slave for. I think it would have been a nice touch to have the slave portrait match the slave itself, but as its more of a icing on top feature they clearly decided to not prioritize it. Though if I were them I would have simply replaced the portrait with the in-game slave model, so you could at least tell which one it was when you had the window open.

And hey, folks, I know this is a very specific stuff for modding scene, but this game is compiled with MONO now (version 2.0.0.0).

So yeah, thanks to UnknownDevDot it's actually compiled in a much more mod-friendly format.

Although I wonder how it will affect current BepInEx mod scene since it needs a change from IL2CPP to Mono as well. Need Surgy to comment on this change.
Wonder if they did that on purpose to help out when they realized that people were modding the game. I know that at least one person who claimed to be a dev for the game (I've no reason to doubt them) popped in at one point, so they almost certainly noticed the modding. Obviously in the short term it will probably break the currently existing mods, but if it makes it so that the game is more easily moddable going forward then I have great hopes for the future of the game's modding scene.

Qwenlog

Sep 14, 2022
Wonder if they did that on purpose to help out when they realized that people were modding the game. I know that at least one person who claimed to be a dev for the game (I've no reason to doubt them) popped in at one point, so they almost certainly noticed the modding. Obviously in the short term it will probably break the currently existing mods, but if it makes it so that the game is more easily moddable going forward then I have great hopes for the future of the game's modding scene.
UnknownDevDot specifically said he was going to compile with mono instead of IL2CPP to help modding, so since it happened, it's likely he is a dev.

Reactions: ThunderZoo
4.40 star(s) 102 Votes