Bad Karma

Oct 3, 2017
its a pre-DLC update, so the 2.0 update comes with support for the dlc, and some bug fixes/changes. doesnt look like the dlc has been approved yet so we need to wait a bit longer

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
uncensor patch v2.0.0.0 still not fix bella's anus

View attachment 2343002
Check Aure's anus sprite as well, if there's a white thing in idle gloryhole scene that wasn't fixed as well.

If it won't be fixed on a proper DLC release I'll make my own fix, again. But seriously, if it wasn't reported yet - it should be.
As a reminder, that's how it looks in a fixed state:

MBM1210_BellaAureAnalIdleFix.png

Last edited:
Reactions: thanui

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
-grumble- Venting on other games... pasturesoft's golden legend got pushed to feb. Alibi's release record isn't so stellar...

Guess i be running on black market to 'wed' the npcs once the dlc rolls out

thanui

Apr 12, 2019
Check Aure's anus sprite as well, if there's a white thing in idle gloryhole scene that wasn't fixed as well.

If it won't be fixed on a proper DLC release I'll make my own fix, again. But seriously, if it wasn't reported yet - it should be.
As a reminder, that's how it looks in a fixed state:

View attachment 2343247
i have also check her, at least they fixed her

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
i have also check her, at least they fixed her
Huh, so that's a good news and a bad news
- There's a fix for one character
- And there's still a bug for another one, so it will require another version rollout like 2.0.1 which is always a pain to deal with, like, my own mods and patches are version specific. So yeah, if it isn't fixed yet it must me reported.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
I can't believe they still didn't fix the issues with the portrait not matching the monster/girl data and sprite.

Even after half a year and a bunch of updates they still can't fix what seems to me like a rudimentary thing.
Are they missing assets for the portraits or what is the problem?

thanui

Apr 12, 2019
Huh, so that's a good news and a bad news
- There's a fix for one character
- And there's still a bug for another one, so it will require another version rollout like 2.0.1 which is always a pain to deal with, like, my own mods and patches are version specific. So yeah, if it isn't fixed yet it must me reported.
and there another one i find on vivi the rabbit:
vivi.png

• Wow
Reactions: Yamemai

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
and there another one i find on vivi the rabbit:
View attachment 2343259
Ahh, I know why it happens, but seems like that won't be a trivial spine edit without a code edit. Spine doesn't seem to handle both dressed and undressed states, because there was only one 'dressed' slot state for unique slaves before.
Anyway, this should be reported as well.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
And hey, folks, I know this is a very specific stuff for modding scene, but this game is compiled with MONO now (version 2.0.0.0).

So yeah, thanks to UnknownDevDot it's actually compiled in a much more mod-friendly format.

Although I wonder how it will affect current BepInEx mod scene since it needs a change from IL2CPP to Mono as well. Need Surgy to comment on this change.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 104 Votes