Indium

Jan 6, 2020
Anyone know how to unlock the new dwarf NPC? I got the succubus NPC already, but not the dwarf. Thank you.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Anyone know how to unlock the new dwarf NPC? I got the succubus NPC already, but not the dwarf. Thank you.
According to old scripting data new unique slaves are both "gifts" from Barbara when you raise her likeability level.

Metropolisz
I always try to use fresh saves when version changes, because it usually comes with all kinds of issues.
But this situation is on a different level, I'm not ready to modify anything at all before it's somewhat stable. We really need a 'clean' Game+DLC upload to base these mods and patches on.

Tomuch

Jun 19, 2022
Just played the update with the uncensored patch and the DLC for an hour or so. Got everything from this threat here and everything works really great.

But in my old full saves the new NPCs do not show up... and with the update you have to pay 50k for the private estate (in easy)... that is a huge amount of money for a new start, this game is not that easy anymore.

DLC seems really cool, I could not check out everything yet because of the new save game but the new tentacles room looks great!

Qwenlog

Sep 14, 2022
Yeah, having the estate unlocked from the first day was super cheesy anyway. The price is also 50k on master.

unspelled

Jun 20, 2017
So, trying the DLC
I must be missing something about essence gathering, because even with a massive complex I am not generating nearly enough essence to actually make 100 tentacle rooms by day 50?

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
maybe someone care to share their save that can help me start ng+ ?
just change device and lost half of all my H games...
and magic word, please ?

Qwenlog

Sep 14, 2022
So, trying the DLC
I must be missing something about essence gathering, because even with a massive complex I am not generating nearly enough essence to actually make 100 tentacle rooms by day 50?
You can sell eggs to the succubus to get 50 essence.

4.40 star(s) 102 Votes