Tomuch

Jun 19, 2022
Yeah, having the estate unlocked from the first day was super cheesy anyway. The price is also 50k on master.
I just found out you can sell the "tentacle eggs" for 5k each (on easy) that makes it easier.

Ive read there are some issues with the uncensored patch. Did you not find any?.
Yes, I played a bit more and just bought the estate; it has a new room with wine glasses and bed plus other stuff.
when I put the player figure and an NPC into this room, both disappear for ~30sec, I think the animations for this new room are missing in the uncensored patch, but I am not 100% sure.

Otherwise I must say I have played this game from time to time, and it is insane how much more stuff gets added every update/DLC; it really just got better and better.

Tazxman

Oct 9, 2017
Yes, I played a bit more and just bought the estate; it has a new room with wine glasses and bed plus other stuff.
when I put the player figure and an NPC into this room, both disappear for ~30sec, I think the animations for this new room form the DLC are missing in the uncensored patch, but I am not 100% sure.
This new room is for 666 essence of the succubus. There are only 5 special npc that can get there *wink*

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
Wait, the 2.0 update was removed by the dev right?

It may have issues, I would just drop the DLC on top of 1.2.10 for now.

EDIT: Ah nvm I had to redownload the game, haven't updated in a long time LOL

peeks1

Dec 30, 2021
Cool, they finally fixed BepInEx so it can properly run BepInExConfigManager again (called by F5 key).
IDK what happened to the original modpack topic that it drifted into read-only Rejected Game Requests forum.
So I'll post the mods here for now even if it'll be more difficult to find them this way.

The latest version of MapKeyboardExtended in the modpack allows (un)age/undress/recolor/partially modify (tails/ears/tits/tattoo) everyone under multi-selection at once. The additions are unconfigurable and mapped to keys 1-9 on numeric pad in NumLock mode temporarily. So, hevensdragon, mass undressing can be done with Numeric Pad 2 key :cool:.
I also removed uncensor as it's not needed for now.

Monster Black Market - Mod Pack
(v6; BepInEx 663 for v1.2.10 of the game)​
where do i put the mod files?

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
where do i put the mod files?
Previous mods won't work because game now runs on Mono, pre-2.0 was compiled with IL2CPP, BepInEx mods were made with IL2CPP as well. Wait for Surgy to release an update.

None of my previous mods will work either, because it's version specific. I'll need to wait before this whole 'update thing' calm down a bit.

May 10, 2017
So I beat the game, but after coming back from the private estate for the first time the game zoomed into the slaver chick and just froze. I had to close out of the game. Now beating the game doesn't actually give me an estate anymore.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: vlastislav

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Noticed that people talking about dlc, is it already implemented in the download or its somewhere in the comment section?

Broogg_

Jun 8, 2022
So i got the new chara that spawned with a tentacle room
and then ?
nothing happens in the tentacle room
and i have 3 eggs that i can sell

Valecordia

Dec 12, 2019
bruh Tentacle egg farm op as fuck
Not just that, the tentacle room can also farm milks at the same time and the new special slave Nero speeds things up a bunch+ with the room mods it's actually insane.
The farm milkers gonna have a field day lmao

Edit:
Current progress since DLC came out, ignore the gold and pixies, used cheat engine and saveeditonline to speed things up abit.

FYI; for saveeditonline search flora in the search bar, there's a specific value for pixy count so you can change it from there.

Another edit:

Unlocked Private estate and this is it's current state:

All NPC brainwashed and all special slaves acquired.
Barbara's "Consulting Device" helps a ton in breaking in new slaves fast.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 102 Votes