Qwenlog

Sep 14, 2022
Probably a bug, but holding control while building Barbara's room allow to make as many as you want at once. It's just a small QOL thing since money is so easy to get with the eggs, upgrading rooms to build them one by one is kinda annoying.

QuakeBrok

Sep 22, 2019
so apparently there's a bug when you transport the npc from th estate to the dungeon they get stuck in the slave room and you can't move them they just stey there forever

ChicoRob!2

Nov 23, 2022
We need an illustration of the succubus as the final boss with the mc defeating her with his sword of light and making her a maid afterward.

sammy117!

Mar 15, 2018
so brainwashed an new neko an goat girls all have humans for kids for some reason (minus amelia cuz obviously human)

Inazumasexual

Apr 8, 2018
I made a 10x10 square of tentacle rooms, and I'm pretty sure I've sold ~500 eggs at this point.
Maybe my brain's too sleep addled to realize, but how the hell do I get the Rune Bad End?
It's like a reverse dilemma because I can't seem to get the BAD end. I played 2 separate playthroughs in Easy, and Master.
Am I that good? Lmao.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I already brainwashed the NPCs as well.

Last edited:

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Welp the grind for good stats is real
I totally forget bout using milk for people day 31 onward but instead buy more girls for replacement then now the boss demend rare monster and I just notice that traits and stats are inhertiable

sammy117!

Mar 15, 2018
so brainwashed an new neko an goat girls all have humans for kids for some reason (minus amelia cuz obviously human)
bugs :< on another note for this bug if u switch between estates sex with brainwashed characters stop
So also sometimes it CTD with no warning sometimes with the unity pop up but it locks up an stops. Not sure if i just installed the DLC wrong or maybe its a bug that needs worked out. obviously people are beating the game so idk

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
I have not crash yet and no DLC and grab game today and marathon to day 31
welp I almost ALMOST like this game but I want more. It feel like it lack something..maybe if I play more strategically and breed for good stats then it would be more fun
but I done with the game now after rush onward to day 50 and rush get CG harem

Warthogs308

Jan 25, 2021
Soooo i kept seeing posts about how to unlock the dwarf npc. I haven't played the update yet but I think she's connected to the personal manor. You buy it and she shows up I think. Can someone test this please?

Ghotty

Jan 8, 2018
Soooo i kept seeing posts about how to unlock the dwarf npc. I haven't played the update yet but I think she's connected to the personal manor. You buy it and she shows up I think. Can someone test this please?
didn't work for me, but i loaded an old save and bought the manor.

4.40 star(s) 102 Votes