Tob01

May 14, 2020
I think ?all? kids of the special NPCs with the player are human. I have not tried all NPCs yet but three kids from Niel, Lena (1 of the twins) and Amilia turned out all to be human but they had all different traits.
Maybe traits from the mother and but human becaue the father/player is considered human? idk, still a fun dlc
Highly possible that it's a bug.

jav253

Sep 12, 2019
So I just bought the DLC, and redownloaded the entire game since it's been so long since I updated it. My version is 2.0.1.0 is that the latest one? Which uncensor patch do I need? Guess 2.0.0.0 one is newest?

Edit: Ok so it's the latest even though DLsite doesn't show it. And none of the uncensor patch links work currently from too many downloads. Guess the wait isn't over yet.

Last edited:
Dec 22, 2021
Full patch notes for v2.0.1.0

MonsterBlackMarket.v2.0.1.0 has been updated.

v2.0.1.0

1. When loading data, open NPC according to the date
2. Fixed the problem that personal territory is closed when loading data
3. Show Senna & Rena tool tip text
4. Fixed Rene's runaway girl event
5. Fixed the problem of stopping when changing territory
6. Fixed the image of the special slave Vivi's bloated belly
7. Fixed special slave Bella's Glory Hole 3 image

jav253

Sep 12, 2019
So did anyone actually get the 2.0.1.0 uncensor patch before Google Drive shut the doors? An alt link would be appreciated.

Ortresia

Feb 7, 2021
Succubus doesn't have any scene kinda make sense consider the ending, still doesn't like the fact that you can't do
anything to her at all though. Also doesn't Dev once said that brainwashing NPC lock you out from a good ending?
Is this a bug then or did I misremember it? I can still get a good ending after I brainwashing them.

TheDemSoc

Sep 7, 2017
So did anyone actually get the 2.0.1.0 uncensor patch before Google Drive shut the doors? An alt link would be appreciated.
Are you not logged into a google account when you download it? I was able to download it fine just now, but it still gives me the "high traffic" message when I try it in incognito, and the only meaningful difference there is that I'm not logged in on the latter

Vesperr

Sep 11, 2018
When or how do I unlock the large monsters? I'm over 25 days in game and still got no clue how to unlocks the last 2 monsters.

TheDemSoc

Sep 7, 2017
When or how do I unlock the large monsters? I'm over 25 days in game and still got no clue how to unlocks the last 2 monsters.
This has been asked like a thousand times. Use the search function.

TLDR: Send monsters and/or girls to the purple hair girl to chop them up for materials. Occasionally, one of these drops will be "Origin DNA", which you give to the green girl with the big pot. Clicking on the chamber on the left will open a monster creation window, and you will be able to create a salamander or minotaur from there. This is the only way to get either of these if you do not already have one.

At some point, you'll get an order for one of these as your weekly task thing or whatever and when that happens, there should be a quick tutorial sequence where you get Origin DNA for free and it walks you through the process.

4.50 star(s) 106 Votes