Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
So I read an ending script for Succubus:

"Now... it's time to make wish come true. What am I doing? I never said that 'your wish' will come true in the first place. You did a good job. Since it's useful, I'll take special 'management' of you. Let's do our best in the future, partner."

Truly an ending we didn't want but deserve.

Also, looking at requirements for this ending it's like developers pulled off "Deserve your bad ending" now.

Last edited:

thedeadlyrain

Mar 7, 2019
didn't work for me, but i loaded an old save and bought the manor.
you have to start a new save and no you don't need the person manor. Also in the new update/DLC you can pick who you get for NPCS for example you can pick Dwarf/Elf/Dragon/Twin Goats. The only one that shown up randomly is the Succubus.

danob

Aug 10, 2020
I made a 10x10 square of tentacle rooms, and I'm pretty sure I've sold ~500 eggs at this point.
Maybe my brain's too sleep addled to realize, but how the hell do I get the Rune Bad End?
It's like a reverse dilemma because I can't seem to get the BAD end. I played 2 separate playthroughs in Easy, and Master.
Am I that good? Lmao.
The last requirement is to brainwash all the NPCs too. 100 rooms, 100 eggs, all NPCs put into the manor through the Succubus 666 essence skill.

edit: Previous ending requirements still apply too, so it has to be done before the 51st day starts.

sammo905

Jun 28, 2018
honestly if you want the perks of the succubus without being turned into a puppet just stop right before all requirements are met (like only building 99 tenta rooms) and get your happy ending cheating her out of what she wants

after all to get her ending you have to blindly fulfill her requirements without question
which if you do your practically a puppet already so I don't think anything would change but you would deserve it

ChitekiKohno

Jun 7, 2021
So I beat the game, but after coming back from the private estate for the first time the game zoomed into the slaver chick and just froze. I had to close out of the game. Now beating the game doesn't actually give me an estate anymore.
Just had the same thing. Nothing I do before day 50 ends changes anything. Can anyone advise anything? I just start 51'st day, it grants me the infinite mode, but it doesn't give me the estate, no dialog about it, no tutorial, no nothing. Please tell me I don't have to replay 50 days goddamn again from scratch.

-Hellfire-

Jun 28, 2017
I can't go to estate after unlocking infinite mode..clicking on it does nothing and im stuck in the "intro" of it..... can only rename it -_-

Tomuch

Jun 19, 2022
Anna's kids turn human o_O
I think ?all? kids of the special NPCs with the player are human. I have not tried all NPCs yet but three kids from Niel, Lena (1 of the twins) and Amilia turned out all to be human but they had all different traits.
Maybe traits from the mother and but human becaue the father/player is considered human? idk, still a fun dlc

bcr1

Oct 20, 2020
so is there no way to get the dwarf npc in the old saves im asking because i dint want to start a new one

SleepW4lker

Feb 9, 2020
Sooo the Succubus is not a new Slave Girl?? and not a special character?? what a scam.. ¿Why would I have to start everything from the beginning? with so little content...

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
The concept is good, but there is not much to do or see sadly. Needs more monster and creature types and maybe hybrids

4.40 star(s) 102 Votes