Warthogs308

Jan 25, 2021
Is the private manor thing just completely broken? Whenever you drag an npc and the player into the same room, they both just vanish.
Manor works fine for me. I must note that I played without the uncensor patch cuz I saw some people in the back of the thread said it was a little buggy.

Reactions: smug_

cj5kn

Nov 28, 2019
Is the private manor thing just completely broken? Whenever you drag an npc and the player into the same room, they both just vanish.
That room is for use with the named NPCs that you unlock via the succubus girl's brainwashing, not the generated ones. You want to build a VIP room somewhere up there for anybody else

But yes it's janked up to hell and back. Even when you unlock the content in question, you have to wait for the entire sex scene to finish playing out before you can go back to the normal map or else the whole thing just resets

Reactions: smug_

smug_

Jan 11, 2018
That room is for use with the named NPCs that you unlock via the succubus girl's brainwashing, not the generated ones. You want to build a VIP room somewhere up there for anybody else

But yes it's janked up to hell and back. Even when you unlock the content in question, you have to wait for the entire sex scene to finish playing out before you can go back to the normal map or else the whole thing just resets
Huh... weird that it even lets you bring the generated NPCs in there then... Oh well, waiting for update in that case.

Bad Karma

Oct 3, 2017
i got the main game and dlc separate (not the combo) and they updated it to 2.0.2.0. and my pre dlc save works with all the new content

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Yeah, i'm also having problem with player state, after leaving their there is no way to come back (you cannot click on the state name and the new icon don't show the the house icon), it only come back if you start a new save with tutorial on, if you put tutorial off the same bug occur.

TeethYM

Apr 16, 2022
Could someone refresh me on the requirements for the succubus energy generation? I started a new save today and already forgot lol.

reinnightweld

Apr 13, 2022

Huh... weird that it even lets you bring the generated NPCs in there then... Oh well, waiting for update in that case.
Actually, unless the update changed anything, you could actually bring in random girls and not just the brainwashed special npcs. In fact, after you unlock the manor you actually have it in subsequent playthroughs and can use it to break the game as you can now breed slaves on your own without buying, and using the slaves there actually ups their stats as well. Not even master mode is safe from it.

Edit: Ah you mean the player's room? Yeah that do seem for special NPC only.

Last edited:
Dec 22, 2021
Okay, 2.0.3.0 is out, it seems to incorporate the short lived 2.0.2.0 update as well, so here's the notes:

MonsterBlackMarket.v2.0.3.0 has been updated.

Fixed an issue that caused new units' babies to be human races
Fixed an issue that caused NPCs to move to personal territories
Fixed auto-generated tentacle rooms not responding when skipping Rene's tutorial
Fixed an issue that caused the game to stop in the ending scene
Fixed not being able to place babies in the torture chamber Previously opened a personal territory when loading data
Fixed not being able to click the item shelf before Senna & Rena appeared
Fixed so that slaves cannot be placed in private rooms in personal territories
Fixed an issue where lolichara hair was always visible during tentacle birth animation
Fixed NPCs not being able to breastfeed

4.40 star(s) 102 Votes