Bad Karma

Oct 3, 2017
although i cant upload paid content since my ISP is watching i can share this

link to their twitter where they share the uncensored patch and update info (i didnt see a link to it on main post so here it is)

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
Pro tip, in 2.0.0, if you already cleared the game before and are starting a new game: Don't let your kids grow up in your home, the tutorial for loli breast feeding shows up and soft locks your game.

• Haha
Reactions: xyphus23

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
German Translation
For new language translations, if you want to add it in the game and to keep other languages working/not replacing - edit the number in file name.
Also, I changed a first line in a document to:
#Language, German

The problem in your version and with fix:
language.png fix.png

Also, try to put .txt in zip when you upload here, it seems like site adds _ symbol in file name so it might not work as intended.

Constanze777

Aug 7, 2020
What is in the DLC? It seems that the latest English patch and Uncensor will not work for it, is their so much dialogue etc for that to be such an issue?

LZorro93

Apr 18, 2021
How can i unlock the new 5th NPC (on the right of Sena & Lena) and the two new breedable Special Girls

I'm already Day 54

hardsoup

Nov 25, 2021
does anyone have a completed 2.0.3.0 save? I dont need the cg i just want to get to breeding without worring about a game over.

TheDemSoc

Sep 7, 2017
Can't seem to find an answer in the thread search, so pardon me if someone already asked.

How do you get the new neko / cat special slave? 40 days into a new run and most of my tasks with all the NPCs are done but still no sign of the Not Kyaru™. Only thing I can think of is maybe doing shit with the succubus NPC who I haven't really done anything with beyond making like two tentacle rooms.

Does the succubus give her or am I missing something?

---

Edit: Sorry, I'm a fucking idiot and realized I didn't actually do enough tasks with Barbara. You get the neko slave from her.

Last edited:

Natsumichiru

Jul 7, 2017
I had done it, made the CT for Cheat Engine for Time/Day , remember... as stated before 300 unit is day 1 so 600 is day 2 and so on, took me around 20 mins for the pointer scan madness but i think worth it for me because i hate seeing the day change
List of Cheats : (2-3-2023) Let me know if anything not work, Enjoy lurkers!
1. Time/Day
2. Gold
3. Achievement Point
4. Succubus Essence
FYI : the value was not float but Double
To make it easier, you can do as follows:
Finish a day, such as day 1: this means that the time value should be around 300 units x 1 day, or 300
Scan for a float of the unit count +- 5 units, so for day 1 completion, search 295-305
Repeat on succeeding days for a value between 595-605, for example, to narrow it down

If you were doing this on day 60, the initial search would be 17995-18005 and the search on the day after would be 18295-18305.

Last edited:

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
although i cant upload paid content since my ISP is watching
Your ISP can't see the files you're uploading/downloading.

But if you're really that paranoid, you can always just use + .

Reactions: Tonacate
4.40 star(s) 101 Votes