kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
It's not an issue, they never implemented it. I assume they intended on it originally, but it probably ended up not being worth it to them as they'd have to make all new assets for something you could just look at the actual slave for. I think it would have been a nice touch to have the slave portrait match the slave itself, but as its more of a icing on top feature they clearly decided to not prioritize it. Though if I were them I would have simply replaced the portrait with the in-game slave model, so you could at least tell which one it was when you had the window open.
That's my problem. The portrait is a 3d model, I think. The breast size on the portrait changes accordingly, but other attributes, like eye color, hair color, etc..., don't.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
I won't recommend to install 2.0.1.0 Uncensored patch alone, because the rest of the game data will be on 2.0.0.0 and it might cause more issues.

For example, Vivi's idle pregnancy state is broken now. The rest is fine, though. I have to check a spine to see what's going on.

4.40 star(s) 102 Votes