Hoshi Ga Hoshii

Dec 13, 2017
Inserted the english patch into the new localization file while I was in kenja time. English pros might wanna look at it a bit tho since I kinda fixed some of the janky sentences but not all

Reactions: ookka mookka

Inazumasexual

Apr 8, 2018
if you're having issues0 gettin the rene ending, the tutorial tentacle doesn't count as part of the 100, so technically you need 101.
That might have been my issue, but I decided to unlock the scene instead by grabbing one of the many saves floating around. Thanks for bringing that up, though!

maaddi

Jul 16, 2020
I can't believe how fast the devs are working on it! They also stick to their announced release date. Bravo! :)

So with the latest update your old saves will work. Just wait about 1 day ingame and Rene (+ Barbara, soon or later. Depends on your current level / day. You need to add her then) will appear. Tried it on level 89.

Then there is still work to do haha. Get all achivements and brainwash your loved ones you never was able to shag before :D i mean to breed them like all of your other slaves.

Last edited:

LZorro93

Apr 18, 2021
That's strange... what version are you playing? Also did you downloaded the dlc which was shared a few pages ago? You should both at least be at 2.0.0.0 and have the dlc to get the dwarf girl npc and the succubus.
I got Update 2.0.3.0 now, i try to get 100% with all NPC bofore Day 51 in my new Game save

Glalev

Sep 10, 2020
I got Update 2.0.3.0 now, i try to get 100% with all NPC bofore Day 51 in my new Game save
Then if you downloaded the DLC, every time you unlock a new NPC, the game should ask you which one you want, with the dwarf included in the list.

slandy

Apr 9, 2019
Anyone know what Capsule option in Pixy Detail actually did? I can't seem to figure it out from testing.
Puts non-depraved girls in a torture capsule if you have one. It has to be enabled on global detail and the individual girl.

Sep 23, 2021
I'm working on a CE table, using the old one as a base....not sure if the values changed with the dlc, but I've found the values for Gold, and Upgrade points at least. if the values are not unique per game ( I have no idea how CE actually works)
1EBAEFE8B8C is upgrade points
1EBAEFE8B60 is gold

if it is unique per game, then the method I used for finding them was searching gold amount at start, the buying a human, searching the new amount, and buying another shortly after and repeat. I was a bit dense and didn't realize how to input next scan values at first...not my proudest moment, but you can do the same with most any item in the game. just takes time enough to have the amount change.

DO NOT DM ABOUT UPLOADING THE TABLE

gotta figure out if the old values work before I think about doing so.

edit: after some extensive testing, I've found that each launch/load of the game changes values. it is dynamic/unique per launch. you will have to use search. just put in the intial value, and consume one or more resources, put the new value in and hit next scan. it usually takes about 5 or so times to narrow it down.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cheroky
4.40 star(s) 101 Votes