bosan

Jul 30, 2018
help please, save editor seems doesn't work for me. I was change the gold value but no effect in this game

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
There's no PC fast enough for this spaghetti code.
I have a RTX 3060 system and it drops below 20 FPS with a minimalistic setup (around 80 units).
If I expanded that it would drop below 10 FPS probably.
Just spent 149,000Gs trying to build a massive facility for the underground...
Only for it to kill my fps count.

Goddammit its time for a new PC. I don't wanna go through and remove all the rooms...
Incidentally, it's actually memory issue, simple ram. Since textures on units aren't optimized. And Unity sure knows how to manage garbage (sarcasm).

Even so, I don't know how much this build game allocate resources to begin with. So everyone should keep in mind there is limit per project as well as engine(unity) as well as laptop/PC availability.
But I agree with wiwem, you won't gain anything with new PC.

Uemeki

Dec 5, 2017
My game keeps crashing every time i try to launch it.
View attachment 2357488
Some users on other forums mentioned it's a display adapter issue. Try running other Unity games and see if you have the same issue. If you do, the game might be trying to run off of integrated graphics or something else

Seems to be hit or miss, some had to actually disable their graphics card driver and run it off integrated

LEET

May 29, 2017
Some users on other forums mentioned it's a display adapter issue. Try running other Unity games and see if you have the same issue. If you do, the game might be trying to run off of integrated graphics or something else

Seems to be hit or miss, some had to actually disable their graphics card driver and run it off integrated
Other unity games like Genshin run fine.

Uemeki

Dec 5, 2017
Other unity games like Genshin run fine.
If by some freak chance you have Citrix Workspace installed, that seems to have also been a cause for some

Otherwise the best I can think of would be to try a different display driver

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
My game keeps crashing every time i try to launch it.
View attachment 2357488
Try this. Create shortcut for .exe
Properties, and then on target add -force-d3d11-flip-model
Example - "D:\Black Market 2.0.8.1\MonsterBlackMarket.exe" -force-d3d11-flip-model

Also are you using linux?

If not. What windows? What GPU? Only problem I can think of is faulty GPU drivers.
NOTE- Minimun DX10 is needed for this game. So ya know anything after 2006 GPU

Last edited:

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
This isn't the same thing
The only difference between small furry / dwarf and loli is the hips and bust size, I believe they're on the same sprite sheet.
So if you have a loli body and increase the chest size beyond 0, or flat, the hips will automatically upsize as well.
This can be achieved by editing game data.

I know there was a specific bug with dragonians, after they added a feature of Niel's offspring remaining loli as adults, but you can still increase the chest size. This effect bled over into regular dragonians or something along those lines.

But, are you by chance using modded content from this thread?
Or have you modified any character data in resources.assets?
If yes, then it's not a bug.

Only thing I can suggest at this point is to play the latest version of the game on a new save. I've not seen this bug appear outside of intentionally modding the game files. If it's genuinely a bug, better to report to the devs instead of pirate thread lol.

Zero2362

Feb 14, 2018
I keep seeing text popping up in the breeding room saying gene selection. What bIs this? I have tried clicking on the monster and the girl in the room but im not seeing anything that lets me select a gene or anything

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Big Horney Bull

technomage

Sep 19, 2018
I keep seeing text popping up in the breeding room saying gene selection. What bIs this? I have tried clicking on the monster and the girl in the room but im not seeing anything that lets me select a gene or anything
check the racial traits of the slave and monster. More than likely this is what you are seeing

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
yeah, I haven't actually played since the DLC came out, I'm waiting for the patches to slow down before I dive in again.

LEET

May 29, 2017
Try this. Create shortcut for .exe
Properties, and then on target add -force-d3d11-flip-model
Example - "D:\Black Market 2.0.8.1\MonsterBlackMarket.exe" -force-d3d11-flip-model

Also are you using linux?

If not. What windows? What GPU? Only problem I can think of is faulty GPU drivers.
NOTE- Minimun DX10 is needed for this game. So ya know anything after 2006 GPU
Windows 10, 3060. Drivers are fine as I reinstalled them. I'm using dx12.

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
Windows 10, 3060. Drivers are fine as I reinstalled them. I'm using dx12.
You are cursed with using newest tech.

In that case run compatibility mode and choose windows 7 on exe.

Or
-force-d3d11
without flip model.
Or --force-glcore through shortcut

Unity engine has issues with dx12.

Last edited:

Wermont

Nov 19, 2018
i can´t go in my mc estate, when i klick on my name estate he make nothing and Tab make nothing too.. I playing in Master modus and i am on day 75.

Ellioto

Sep 26, 2017
anyone know any games with the same female body type art and monsters, i checked out the devs but i think this is their only game

lolinekolover

Apr 5, 2018
i can´t go in my mc estate, when i klick on my name estate he make nothing and Tab make nothing too.. I playing in Master modus and i am on day 75.
you have to buy the estate now, you should have way more than enough money since tentacle eggs sell for waaaaaaay too much

anyways, game is still too easy even with all the dwarf's annoying quests but nonetheless fun. I recreated my 9999 fertility loli once again.

4.40 star(s) 101 Votes