Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Windows 10, 3060. Drivers are fine as I reinstalled them. I'm using dx12.
Crash on launch can be a bugger to troubleshoot, but I can advise it's probably not hardware related.
Check this folder :
C:\Users\x\AppData\LocalLow\ApplePie\MonsterBlackMarket
And read the player.log and see if there's anything obvious.
Feel free to upload the log and I can take a look as well.

burserk

Mar 14, 2019
i remember playing this some time ago but dont remember if it was with dlc. what is the dlc content?

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Cool, they finally fixed BepInEx so it can properly run BepInExConfigManager again (called by F5 key).
IDK what happened to the original modpack topic that it drifted into read-only Rejected Game Requests forum.
So I'll post the mods here for now even if it'll be more difficult to find them this way.

The latest version of MapKeyboardExtended in the modpack allows (un)age/undress/recolor/partially modify (tails/ears/tits/tattoo) everyone under multi-selection at once. The additions are unconfigurable and mapped to keys 1-9 on numeric pad in NumLock mode temporarily. So, hevensdragon, mass undressing can be done with Numeric Pad 2 key :cool:.
I also removed uncensor as it's not needed for now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Monster Black Market - Mod Pack
(v7; BepInEx 665 for v2.0.7+ of the game; Mono build)

Edit: Updated for v2.0 of the game.
It doesn't need to download anything by itself but may need on some systems.
will not work with 2.0.4.0 ver.?

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
Hey
nothing is impossible for sseth
even Evenicle
Evenicle does not have sex on screen for 99% of the playtime.
Think about it logically -and while I would not mind him just talking about random shit on a blank screen (I have seen his medical stream)- a video where every frame is censored won't be a very entertaining one for normalfags.

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

linchun

Sep 27, 2020
Did they remove the ability to give milk to the brainwashed NPCs? Damn that sucks. Wish we can still do that.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
i remember playing this some time ago but dont remember if it was with dlc. what is the dlc content?
Well...
So much shit, it's insane.
...The biggest is probably the Succubus, one of two new NPCs. She's unlocked day 5-ish and gives access to Tentacle Rooms, which are normal breeding rooms that have been infested by tentacles. They automatically milk, breed, birth, and heal people put in them, even Sheep are safe to just throw in and forget about. However, instead of monsters, they give you Tentacle Eggs. You need three to make new rooms, or sell them for... FIVE THOUSAND gold a pop. There's a reason the Succubus demands a full 100 rooms for her ending, it's hands-down the most insanely profitable venture at zero effort. I mean, the eggs themselves have to be picked up manually on a decently generous timer or grabbed via Pixie, but COME ON.
You can also sacrifice them to the Succubus to give her mana, which she also gains passively from normal gameplay. She uses 100 to make new tentacle rooms, but if she hits 666, she can burn 566 mana (whoops) to mind-control another NPC who you've maxed out.
You also need the Player Home, which is now bought for 50K gold instead of being available from the start.
Once mind-controlled, the NPCs will appear in a special room in your home, and you can breed them yourself. Funnily enough, they have all the proper stats and even unique abilities that would be useful when moving them around, but they're stuck there. You can't even milk them.
...Secondly, a second new NPC. Now, another change is that you can unlock NPCs in any order, so there isn't a specific day, but this NPC is a Dwarf who can 'upgrade' rooms to give them small stat buffs/nerfs. She can also build a new room, the Capsule, which swiftly raises depravity of slaves put in. Really nice, you don't have to break slaves by breeding with Goblins forever, it makes Elves, Sheep, and unbuffed Dragons/Dwarves viable for regular use. It could also be kind of insane, I haven't checked to see what the return is on buying slaves, mindbreaking them, then instantly selling them... but they're more useful being thrown into tentacle pits anyway, I guess. Hilariously, she also has the 'overworked' event the Elf has, but it triggers AFTER the day is over she was overworked on, so you don't HAVE to work around it. Wish that feature was backported onto the elf...
...You can now hold ALT when removing a slave's clothes and chain to remove them for all slaves. Kinda meh, would definitely prefer a toggle that just auto-removes clothes and chains when broken, as it stands, it keeps removing the unique Human Slave's cowkini, which is a shame. ...Right, you can remove the clothes of Unique Slaves now, it 'almost' works perfectly.
...Oh yeah, two new Unique Slaves. There's a Catgirl whose designed to be bred with Tentacles, so just forget about her, and the ULTIMATE BROODMOTHER... I mean, a Sheep who when impregnated (or drained) randomly heals to full, cures herself of disease, fills her (huge!?) breasts, or... RESETS HER BIRTH STAT. The Dwarf was only allowed to do that once, and she just does it 1/4 times she's impregnated!
...I think you can now catch diseases by not cleaning up condoms enough? So, you don't strictly have to hold a barebacked day to get someone infected, to infect four goblins, to scrap for the DNA for those damned cures the Dragon demands... but that's still more expedient.
...There are now two endings, one with the old win condition, and one with that where you also have 100 tentacle rooms, sell 100 eggs, and mind-control all NPCs. So, save right before day fifty with one NPC left to infest and build a stupidly large breeding pit, I guess.
...There are more small changes, a better interface for switching between the facility and your home, Humans have a Huge portrait for some reason, items you run out of now leave a greyed-out box in your inventory instead of disappearing entirely...

pmonk

Oct 15, 2019
Any way we can get the dlc and the main game seperated? Wanted to clear it vanilla before I do the DLC.

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
(left/green = normal "big" breast adult right/purple = edited huge breast adult) heres a little showing off of some editing of the save files changing the upper body in the save editor on when set to 3 you can have full size adults have type 4 breasts as well as traits an such the 315 image is edited of each race :3 even bunny~ all huge bewbs nothing less
BTW how to know which char which id,I also think the id is less than expected I think I have 400+ girls but only have 70+ id?
is some id like a perhaps has more meaning?

only 1 rabbit girl has change,after edit 10+ id, edited titstype=4 and upperbodytype=3

EDIT,just use the all in one v8 mod pack in this thread it works on lastest version dont need to waste time mod manually

Last edited:

Imitater

Aug 2, 2022
There's a bug when you add uncensored version first then DLC. Tentacles and Capsule are censored.
Better to add uncen patch last.

Braffel42

Feb 7, 2020
Psst, take this.
All Slaves can get Huge breasts and have no pubic hair, Bunnies in particular get Medium and Large too, and Flat chests now have 200 max milk because OCD.
The game is now in such a decompiled state that Unity Asset Extractor is all you need.
Does this still work?
Haven't gotten any humans bigger than "big" tits, but i suppose its pretty RNG.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Does this still work?
Haven't gotten any humans bigger than "big" tits, but i suppose its pretty RNG.
You should 'probably' use a new version for each edition. Who knows what might've been changed in there that could be accidentally rolled back.
...It's also not THAT RNG. You can check with a Cosmetic potion, but the Human's chances are .2, .35, .4, .35... off the top of my head.

Braffel42

Feb 7, 2020
You should 'probably' use a new version for each edition. Who knows what might've been changed in there that could be accidentally rolled back.
...It's also not THAT RNG. You can check with a Cosmetic potion, but the Human's chances are .2, .35, .4, .35... off the top of my head.
Ah okay, is there a new version somewhere or should i make it myself?
Don't have cosmetic potions yet unfortunately, hehe.

4.40 star(s) 101 Votes