zevolf

Jun 1, 2017
i had to purchase this one, played the demo and this might be the one of the best if not the best game i've tried in a while, it kind of has the things i've always wanted in a game, breeding, monstergirls, brothel management, nice artstyle, and a not so good translation (but at least it has one lmao)

Reactions: Corsty

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
How do you move the camera further away? my mouse scroll is bad so i don't know if i use it myself

Reactions: zorb9009
Aug 4, 2017
Game is really fun but you can get overwhelmed after you get your first unique NPC.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
By the way, slaves can escape if they arent "broken" (that little pink bar they have) so be careful with your unique NPCs, make sure to mindbreak them before they fuck off.
Edit: forgot to mention, there are 2 bodytypes: Small (dwarves) and normal (literally all the other girls) and they have different animations for when they are "healthy" and when they are "tired", so make sure to explore and have fun.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Thanks for the upload! ❤ I've Seen this game last night and download it from another side. Hope there will be some hero who uncensored these dicks. ;)

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
Game is really fun but you can get overwhelmed after you get your first unique NPC.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
By the way, slaves can escape if they arent "broken" (that little pink bar they have) so be careful with your unique NPCs, make sure to mindbreak them before they fuck off.
Edit: forgot to mention, there are 2 bodytypes: Small (dwarves) and normal (literally all the other girls) and they have different animations for when they are "healthy" and when they are "tired", so make sure to explore and have fun.
This explains the "Sweet Home Alabama Estate" on the screenshots.

• Haha
Reactions: ElCrazy1
4.40 star(s) 99 Votes