zorb9009

Dec 24, 2018
Annoying if you buy right before one of the 5/11/16/etc. days, you just lose. Any save would be appreciated.

FoxCrest

Aug 30, 2018
Is it impossible to accept the unique thief slave from the brothel girls? As soon as the dialogue for getting her finishes the box disappears because they bring up the reputation/new building dialogue.

Pickol

Apr 11, 2018
Cant play the game must be an AMD thing I don't know about. I'm just gonna wait for a patch.

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
So far I'm getting the view that there's some pretty nasty bugs that needs addressing first. Is that for all people who have gotten the game?

Balial42

May 3, 2018
DNA research.

Btw, here official uncensor... From the people, for the people.

I did this by mistake for the salamander and after that, Amalie gave me the minotaur.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Btw, when you reach day 50 and your Progress and Money is high enough, you get another map, where you can play as the player. Which results in incest and higher traits. IT IS even possible to have 3 chicks in their oven, from different fathers. Horse breeding is possible, when you player stands right next to those girls, but after birthing, you'll see a horse which gave you just money. :/

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Finished this game in 3.5 hours. Basically, all you need to beat the game is to give certain monsters each 10 days. Story progression also unlocks additional buildings such as brothel and etc. You don't need tons of money. 4 breeding pits would be enough and then invest some monster into pixies so breeding process will become automated.
In brothel and gloryhole your prostitues also can get pregnant but will give birth to their race instead of monsters if you won't buy condoms.
Main point here is to complete monster delivery quest and then to finish NPCs subquests which may be hard sometimes.

4.40 star(s) 99 Votes