Flocci

Apr 23, 2020
Wouldn't the girls be worth more than the goblins?
The setting is some kind of country where human slavery is a perfectly legal and respectable day trade, but selling monsters is forbidden for some reason. As a result, monsters probably fetch inflated black market prices due to the associated risks.

jav253

Sep 12, 2019
Just dont let any slave die, the morgue tutorial is bugged.
:D it deleted my progress :((((

Some extra challenge then lol. Though if you dismantle enough to get a pixy it pretty much can't happen since the pixy will auto grab exhausted girls, and put them in cage. Didn't even know there was a morgue.

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Yup, games looks really good and i want to play it but i think i will wait for some bug fixing too, just in case

Every1sGrudge

Feb 7, 2018
For all ya'll runnin into Niel bein bugged, a Save > Exit > ReLaunch & ReLoad worked for me (after having crafted the 3 pills and cleaners).

Edit: Favorability menu STILL shows the two items as incomplete, but I got a girl so fuck 'em.

• Haha
Reactions: joblo9394

Ryproar

Nov 29, 2017
Be very VERY careful if you get stuck. I got the salamander (finally) got bugged quit and... It erased ALL OF MY PROGRESS.
We really need a save... Like now because this is game breaking.

BlackKatXIII

Nov 23, 2018
Would love to know what the color coding for the brothel patrons meant. If it shows the likelihood of their having venereal diseases, it'd make my life so much easier trying to breed new slaves

4.40 star(s) 99 Votes