Etjen

Sep 24, 2017
Just wondering, there is only 1 special slave per race right? If so what happens if that slave dies? Can you get a replacement or?

hichy13

Feb 2, 2020
It's very fast to save and load, but if you save/load during progress such as breeding, all progress will be canceled..

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Welp, that was dissapoiting, was hoping you could monster breed the unique girls but nope. Not unexpected, usually how it goes.

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
Welp, that was dissapoiting, was hoping you could monster breed the unique girls but nope. Not unexpected, usually how it goes.
Not sure what you mean. You can absolutely breed the special girls with monsters.

Edit: But for the large ones (minotaur and salamander) they still need to fulfill the conditions.

Oct 14, 2018
What should I do?
Just wait until the time on the request gets low, it'll notify you that it's close to being time for the request, then the goblins you sell during that will go towards the quest, anything before that or after will just be sold normally. (if it's the same as it was in the demo, haven't tried the full version yet)

Dist0rt3d

Apr 7, 2019
I dislike using condoms in games like this, but the constant venereal disease makes it impossible without some way to spawn in the vacine. Anyone been able to figure out where in the save files, if at all you can add the ingredients or the finished product?

Reactions: CYFire

kenshin0000

May 30, 2018
well, let's say I created the first salomander, but how to breed it? there was already a request for a salomander, but none of my slaves want to interact with her, they just stand in the room and do nothing.... their production is possible only from DNA?

Reactions: Leafkiller

ShadeDragon

Jul 19, 2017
Hey all, does anyone know what the Max Birth Count trait does? I've noticed there is a different one for multiple pregnancies but this one doesn't seem to explain itself at all.
1658674451286.png

4.40 star(s) 99 Votes