Dragonskyt

Jun 26, 2017
I used cheat engine for some quick cash.
But even still, the STD's are killing the game.

More than once, did I not notice one of my special NPC's died.

Even worse, I'm not sure how it works, but you can even run out of condoms to buy.
So you can't ever make a huge brother tower.

Good game, could use a bit more polish.
And a gallery for the stuff you've unlocked.

Reactions: Kingofnunes

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
I used cheat engine for some quick cash.
But even still, the STD's are killing the game.

More than once, did I not notice one of my special NPC's died.

Even worse, I'm not sure how it works, but you can even run out of condoms to buy.
So you can't ever make a huge brother tower.

Good game, could use a bit more polish.
And a gallery for the stuff you've unlocked.
You can check those white/red/purple/ dudes each have percentage to spread disease.

You can buy condom and put mandatory on everyone, or you can cheat engine vaccine. Like I did.

Aizeen

Sep 19, 2017
How do I get Orcs? from day 10 she wants me to sell her 2 orcs by the end of day 15, but I don't know where to get the one to multiply.

May 12, 2018
I can't get to 100 affection with the potion girl (green hair). I've made 3 of all her craftable items except for 2 of them, the cleaner and 1 other one. I've crafted loads, but when I do, it immediately uses it and doesn't count toward the three that I need. It stays at 0 on her affection requirements menu.

marimas

Mar 9, 2018
because sensitivity 3000x and cleaner auto use they not count as in our invertory and still don't know how to clear it

MagusOfAss

Aug 29, 2018
Fuck there's a game-ruining bug on day 30 where the brothel twins will offer you the unique "Furry" slave but before you can take the slave (put into a room) they trigger another announcement for unlocking of birth show rooms. The second announcement will close the box offering the unique slave... Really grinding my gears.

Edit: Bug has been fixed with update

Last edited:
Reactions: gquock

blackiron1

May 16, 2019
Fuck there's a game-ruining bug on day 30 where the brothel twins will offer you the unique "Furry" slave but before you can take the slave (put into a room) they trigger another announcement for unlocking of birth show rooms. The second announcement will close the box offering the unique slave... Really grinding my gears.
I had the same thing happen and thought it screwed me out of getting her, but I decided to just keep going since my save was too many days back and after not too long a box with her showed up to the side of the screen and let me grab her anyway.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
? Happened to me also, but she was to the left on the screen. Just drag and drop from the square with her face on it.

4.40 star(s) 101 Votes